You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2023 7:09 pm  #1

self-introduction

woman, 23. interested only in anime and VN characters crying. mostly guys though girls can be cute too. absolutely can't look at real people when they feel sad, want to run away as soon as i see real tears but still my dream is to hug someone who's crying and hold them until they feel better. my favorite part about crying is watching characters think "everything is awful, i'm the worst person ever, it's all my fault" before crying and "there's still a way to fix this, i still can fight, everything will get better" after. if you want some good VNs (with female main character and male love interests) i have a biiiiiig list of VNs with interesting moments and can share it with you ^^

i noticed most people here are more interested in real people's tears... but i still hope to find someone to share my love for animated crying with

May 8, 2023 8:27 pm  #2

Re: self-introduction

hello!! welcome to the forum. i'm a fellow fan of animated crying, it's a less common angle of the fetish, i've found, but it's a big favorite of mine.

May 8, 2023 10:38 pm  #3

which are your most favorite scenes?

May 9, 2023 2:51 am  #4

Welcome. While I am one of the people interested in real tears, I can understand the anime angle, since many anime art styles are very much about facial expressions.  

May 9, 2023 4:33 am  #5

lazy_cat wrote:

which are your most favorite scenes?

it's hard to decide! i'd have to say scenes that take their time. when there's sufficient buildup, and then you get to watch the character tear up and break down, and then seeing where the tears fall, how other characters react, how long it takes them to pull themselves together. (also any scene with big, unchecked tears.)

May 9, 2023 4:50 am  #6

lazy_cat wrote:

woman, 23. interested only in anime and VN characters crying. mostly guys though girls can be cute too. absolutely can't look at real people when they feel sad, want to run away as soon as i see real tears but still my dream is to hug someone who's crying and hold them until they feel better. my favorite part about crying is watching characters think "everything is awful, i'm the worst person ever, it's all my fault" before crying and "there's still a way to fix this, i still can fight, everything will get better" after. if you want some good VNs (with female main character and male love interests) i have a biiiiiig list of VNs with interesting moments and can share it with you ^^

i noticed most people here are more interested in real people's tears... but i still hope to find someone to share my love for animated crying with

Welcome girl, I’m surprised you are interested only in animated tears, I had never heard of that before, but I have to admit that (trying to remember some scenes) there are very interesting and attractive tears from a few female characters in video games and some anime.

If I’m not too intrusive, how about your own crying, so you allow yourself to cry in front of others (at least your friends)? Do you hide your tears? Do you not cry at all?

May 9, 2023 10:46 am  #7

i like my own crying but won't ever allow anyone see me like this. i have no friends and family will judge me for being weak

May 9, 2023 1:10 pm  #8

lazy_cat wrote:

i like my own crying but won't ever allow anyone see me like this. i have no friends and family will judge me for being weak

Nobody here would ever judge you for it. 😊

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

May 9, 2023 8:32 pm  #9

thank you ^^

Board footera