You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2023 11:31 pm  #1

Hi there, I am newbie

Sex: male

Orientation: straight, bisexual

Location: born in Moscow, Russia. Last year I lived both in Istanbul, Turkiye and Beograd, Serbia.

Interested in: female crying (also feminine male, not masculine), both emotional comforting and sexual, cry sobbing, lip curl, chin tremble, flowing tears, ugly crying, sounds of crying and sobbing (both female and male)

Interest in the forum:
Being a part of the dacryphilia community. Recently, thanks to my psychotherapist, I realized that everything is ok with me and that crying is just my sexual fetish. While talking about my love for crying, I felt deep shame, and my therapist said to me that, up to her, it is completely not something one should be embarrassed for. It was a deep insight for me. Afterwards, I began to read about how fetishes appear and found a paper about dacryphilia with a link to this forum. It was a great relief to find a place where people could freely talk about crying and feel calm and comforted. I am just reading topics and getting relaxed. My second interest in the forum is to find and share crying videos. It is not uncommon to lose a favorite YouTube video because it is in a deleted playlist.

Your own crying: I had sexual crying fantasies from my early childhood. I remember that I imagined how I was saving and comforting the girls I liked or my school's female teachers. At the same time, I was deeply embarrassed and felt a great deal of shame for crying myself out in public. I have never cried in school, only rather rarely at home. The stereotype that "boys don't cry" deeply entered my mind. The whole of my adult life—more than 20 years—I thought that there was something wrong with me—that I found crying to be sexual. I felt a great shame about this and told no one about it. I felt ashamed even to pronounce the verb "to cry". So more than 20 years before I began psychotherapy, I did not cry at all, and I even could not realize what it was to cry. But being alone, I touched my eyes with soap or just held them widely open without winking to cause tears, and I masturbated. Being in relationships, I was ashamed to admit my love for crying. I often had sex failures. 5.5 years ago, being in depression and having an existential deep crisis, I unexpectedly got sobbed on my third psychotherapy session. The next time was two years ago, at the cartoon. I was alone in the cinema and had a deep catharsis. It was deep relaxation, and I was so excited that I took a selfie of me in tears with curled lips and posted it in an Instagram story. Since then, I sometimes cry during psychotherapy sessions or during movies, and it is a great feeling of relief. It is so healing to cry. I feel sexual arousal during my own crying.

Other fetishes: femdom, BBW, pissing, ass walking, loud moaning, romantic male sex

Yourself in general: I am liberal. Introvert. Work in IT. I am a fan of Formula 1. I like electronic music. I like reading. Like cooking. Fashion and style addict. Marvel fan. Alcohol and cigarettes free. I have tattoes, piercings and dreadlocks. Coffee addict. Vegetarian. Have two kids.

June 5, 2023 2:35 am  #2

Re: Hi there, I am newbie

Chris wrote:

Sex: male

Orientation: straight, bisexual

Location: born in Moscow, Russia. Last year I lived both in Istanbul, Turkiye and Beograd, Serbia.

Interested in: female crying (also feminine male, not masculine), both emotional comforting and sexual, cry sobbing, lip curl, chin tremble, flowing tears, ugly crying, sounds of crying and sobbing (both female and male)

Interest in the forum:
Being a part of the dacryphilia community. Recently, thanks to my psychotherapist, I realized that everything is ok with me and that crying is just my sexual fetish. While talking about my love for crying, I felt deep shame, and my therapist said to me that, up to her, it is completely not something one should be embarrassed for. It was a deep insight for me. Afterwards, I began to read about how fetishes appear and found a paper about dacryphilia with a link to this forum. It was a great relief to find a place where people could freely talk about crying and feel calm and comforted. I am just reading topics and getting relaxed. My second interest in the forum is to find and share crying videos. It is not uncommon to lose a favorite YouTube video because it is in a deleted playlist.

Your own crying: I had sexual crying fantasies from my early childhood. I remember that I imagined how I was saving and comforting the girls I liked or my school's female teachers. At the same time, I was deeply embarrassed and felt a great deal of shame for crying myself out in public. I have never cried in school, only rather rarely at home. The stereotype that "boys don't cry" deeply entered my mind. The whole of my adult life—more than 20 years—I thought that there was something wrong with me—that I found crying to be sexual. I felt a great shame about this and told no one about it. I felt ashamed even to pronounce the verb "to cry". So more than 20 years before I began psychotherapy, I did not cry at all, and I even could not realize what it was to cry. But being alone, I touched my eyes with soap or just held them widely open without winking to cause tears, and I masturbated. Being in relationships, I was ashamed to admit my love for crying. I often had sex failures. 5.5 years ago, being in depression and having an existential deep crisis, I unexpectedly got sobbed on my third psychotherapy session. The next time was two years ago, at the cartoon. I was alone in the cinema and had a deep catharsis. It was deep relaxation, and I was so excited that I took a selfie of me in tears with curled lips and posted it in an Instagram story. Since then, I sometimes cry during psychotherapy sessions or during movies, and it is a great feeling of relief. It is so healing to cry. I feel sexual arousal during my own crying.

Other fetishes: femdom, BBW, pissing, ass walking, loud moaning, romantic male sex

Yourself in general: I am liberal. Introvert. Work in IT. I am a fan of Formula 1. I like electronic music. I like reading. Like cooking. Fashion and style addict. Marvel fan. Alcohol and cigarettes free. I have tattoes, piercings and dreadlocks. Coffee addict. Vegetarian. Have two kids.

Welcome Chris, interesting you didn’t cry for a lot of years, and more interesting you posted a pic of you crying. Have you ever had your tears wiped? Have you cried in front of someone other than your psychotherapist?

June 5, 2023 7:42 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome Chris, interesting you didn’t cry for a lot of years, and more interesting you posted a pic of you crying. Have you ever had your tears wiped? Have you cried in front of someone other than your psychotherapist?

Hi, thank you <3
Unfortunately not( I rarely cry with a lot of tears and the only person I cried in front of except my therapist  was my wife when we looked movies.

June 5, 2023 4:15 pm  #4

How did she react the first time she saw you cry? (I assume she has seen you more than once). I guess she is Russian (Russians tend to be stoic, which is why I find quite rare that you opened yourself to be seen crying in the web, and also, I guess that is why she didn’t take care of your tears).

June 6, 2023 10:28 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

How did she react the first time she saw you cry? (I assume she has seen you more than once). I guess she is Russian (Russians tend to be stoic, which is why I find quite rare that you opened yourself to be seen crying in the web, and also, I guess that is why she didn’t take care of your tears).

I told her about my crying experience in therapy, and she was happy for me that I managed to feel cathartic emotions and cry. She realized that it was some kind of trauma or deep mental block that I could not cry for many years. Usually, she takes my hand when I begin crying during movies.

Last year, I had group therapy for depression. And sometimes my female classmates fell into tears. Such groups are very supportive, and crying is usual there. But my wife told me that I had to talk to others about my sexual feelings about crying. After her words, I felt weird and freaky. Now, thanks to my therapy, I realize that my first willingness was to comfort a crying person rather than the sexual aspect.

In Russia it came from Soviet times I think - stereotypes etc.(

June 6, 2023 10:48 pm  #6

Chris wrote:

I told her about my crying experience in therapy, and she was happy for me that I managed to feel cathartic emotions and cry. She realized that it was some kind of trauma or deep mental block that I could not cry for many years. Usually, she takes my hand when I begin crying during movies.

Last year, I had group therapy for depression. And sometimes my female classmates fell into tears. Such groups are very supportive, and crying is usual there. But my wife told me that I had to talk to others about my sexual feelings about crying. After her words, I felt weird and freaky. Now, thanks to my therapy, I realize that my first willingness was to comfort a crying person rather than the sexual aspect.

In Russia it came from Soviet times I think - stereotypes etc.(

Interesting about the group therapy, so you are I more into the comforting aspect of crying, does your wife or a close friend cry often in your presence? Do you comfort her? Do you wipe or gently wipe or kiss their tears?

June 7, 2023 3:45 am  #7

welcome.  It seems we may have some common ground.  I'm male, 38, interested in female crying.  I also struggled to find my place and thought there may be something wrong with me.   I also understand the frustration with videos on youtube being removed.  I have a small handful of links to videos on paid sites I could send you, but I can only send you the previews, you would need to pay the content providers for the full videos.  

June 7, 2023 11:17 pm  #8

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Interesting about the group therapy, so you are I more into the comforting aspect of crying, does your wife or a close friend cry often in your presence? Do you comfort her? Do you wipe or gently wipe or kiss their tears?

Unfortunately, not as often as I would like) The reason my wife can cry is often due to our quarrels, and that is why she can be aggressive while crying. I feel guilty and want to justify myself. To feel an intention to comfort, it is important for me not to be involved in tears causes.
Sure sometimes I comforted her, and after or during that, we had sex. I love to kiss her tears, face, and lips during her crying, but moreover, I love to hear sobbing and see lip curls and her chin tremble. This is deeply attracting me. Also, she knows about my passion, and as it is easy for her to start crying just thinking about something sad, she could be kind enough to cry during sex.
As for me, I feel emotionally during sex; it is something between high-tone moaning and sobbing, and she loves this emotionality.

June 7, 2023 11:25 pm  #9

CGF wrote:

welcome.  It seems we may have some common ground.  I'm male, 38, interested in female crying.  I also struggled to find my place and thought there may be something wrong with me.   I also understand the frustration with videos on youtube being removed.  I have a small handful of links to videos on paid sites I could send you, but I can only send you the previews, you would need to pay the content providers for the full videos.  

Thank you <3
It is really still like magic for me to talk about my passion on a forum and to find people feeling the same. Thank you for the suggestion. I think I will ask for some videos I lost. I have some playlists on YouTube and my own one, and I can share them. I regret that I did not make my own playlist earlier, as this way I could save the videos that were in removed playlists(

June 10, 2023 11:03 pm  #10

Chris wrote:

Unfortunately, not as often as I would like) The reason my wife can cry is often due to our quarrels, and that is why she can be aggressive while crying. I feel guilty and want to justify myself. To feel an intention to comfort, it is important for me not to be involved in tears causes.
Sure sometimes I comforted her, and after or during that, we had sex. I love to kiss her tears, face, and lips during her crying, but moreover, I love to hear sobbing and see lip curls and her chin tremble. This is deeply attracting me. Also, she knows about my passion, and as it is easy for her to start crying just thinking about something sad, she could be kind enough to cry during sex.

As for me, I feel emotionally during sex; it is something between high-tone moaning and sobbing, and she loves this emotionality.

Interesting your wife knows about your fixation and more interesting she loves when you sob, does she wipe or kiss your tears when this happens?
You mention she has cried during sex, do you indulge taking care of her tears?

Board footera