You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2011 7:19 pm  #1

One thing I want to do but always forget

Every August I think about doing this. I want to go to the college in my locality on the day A-Level results come out, and look around for girls crying. When I studied in it myself there were always girls in tears on results day. Sometimes quite hysterical tears. I missed it yet again this August.

Though maybe that's a little pervy :O

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 24, 2011 7:38 pm  #2

Re: One thing I want to do but always forget

I've often thought about finding places where crying could occur but have never been brave enough to do it in case I got caught!

Closest I've come is at my old work - we had loads of redundancies and many tears fell from many female colleagues (and some male ones).
I'd make sure I was in the right place to see as many tears as possible - I would also offer comforting hugs to get close to any crying girl.

I was really concerned for the people involved but I must admit to making the most of the situation sometimes - hope it does not make me to bad a person!

August 24, 2011 7:55 pm  #3

tearhunter wrote:

I was really concerned for the people involved but I must admit to making the most of the situation sometimes - hope it does not make me to bad a person!

I have similar feelings...but I figure what they don't know won't hurt them.

Btw, I sent you an email. tearhunter.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 24, 2011 8:06 pm  #4

One of my good guy friends apparently cried after getting his results on finals... but I of course wasn't there to see it. The friend who told me about it is one who I've half told about this fetish (I told her I think it's cute when guys cried... she sort of didn't react...) and told me in great detail. ("And his eyes were all red... and then he ran into the other room..." I was half jealous, half furious because it didn't seem like she hadn't taken advantage of the situation and given him a hug ).

But yeah, it isn't a bad idea. Probably will lead to some results.

August 24, 2011 11:16 pm  #5

My brother gets his GCSE results tomorrow. I might go with him and if so I'll be sure to look out for any tears. I remember back when I got my GCSE and A-level results there were quite a few tears from some people but I was too distracted by finding out my own results to really care (fortunately they were good)

August 25, 2011 2:17 am  #6

TorNorth wrote:

...but I figure what they don't know won't hurt them.

Excellent point, TorNorth.  I feel that's the beauty of this fetish!

Sorry that you missed that obs, Paperthings!!

Board footera