You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2023 10:12 am  #1

extreme / extensive / intense crying

i know there are plenty of people on this board with their specific “thing”, the niche feature or type of crying that their fetish really zeroes in on, and mine is definitely… well, in a word, an excess of crying. lots of tears, big tears, tears pooling on surfaces or soaking fabric, long periods of time spent crying, heavy sobbing. just a little bit of crying doesn’t do it for me.

anyone else feel the same? what’s your favorite fix when this is what you’re craving? at this point i’ve taken to daydreaming scenarios.

October 14, 2023 11:06 pm  #2

Re: extreme / extensive / intense crying

Definitely. A single tear down a cheek can be attractive, but full-on uncontrollable ugly sobbing is so much more.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

October 15, 2023 4:42 am  #3

Especially if the full-on uncontrollable ugly sobbing is happening in spite of the crier's wishes. There's something about when someone (for me, a man) loses control and cries with a bit of humiliation thrown in. It makes the idea of comforting him that much more appealing.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

October 15, 2023 6:50 am  #4

caircair wrote:

Especially if the full-on uncontrollable ugly sobbing is happening in spite of the crier's wishes. There's something about when someone (for me, a man) loses control and cries with a bit of humiliation thrown in. It makes the idea of comforting him that much more appealing.

yes, absolutely. there’s nothing like when someone fights as hard as they can not to cry but can’t stop or stifle it and absolutely falls apart when the dam breaks.

October 15, 2023 1:34 pm  #5

Even though I have to admit that I really love unrestrained, long, hard sobbing with lots of big tears and multiple thick streaks, I can also enjoy silent tears rolling unchecked down cheeks, even if thinner or in a single streak, what I can’t stand is covering face or wiping tears as soon as they show.

October 15, 2023 8:43 pm  #6

repressedjudie wrote:

i know there are plenty of people on this board with their specific “thing”, the niche feature or type of crying that their fetish really zeroes in on, and mine is definitely… well, in a word, an excess of crying. lots of tears, big tears, tears pooling on surfaces or soaking fabric, long periods of time spent crying, heavy sobbing. just a little bit of crying doesn’t do it for me.

anyone else feel the same? what’s your favorite fix when this is what you’re craving? at this point i’ve taken to daydreaming scenarios.

Oh, yeah...definitely feeling the same! Unfortunately, I can only try to imagine it myself, pretty much, so yeah: "daydreaming" is truely the most appropriate word I could think of about that. Not without some disappointments or regrets that's not something happening more often (or let's say more "easily", at least) IRL though, obviously...

Last edited by Massivetearslover (October 15, 2023 8:44 pm)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

October 16, 2023 10:11 am  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Even though I have to admit that I really love unrestrained, long, hard sobbing with lots of big tears and multiple thick streaks, I can also enjoy silent tears rolling unchecked down cheeks, even if thinner or in a single streak, what I can’t stand is covering face or wiping tears as soon as they show.

same! unchecked tears are a must for me, or the tears falling at a speed/volume where wiping them away doesn’t actually work. i mind it much less when it’s fabric, a pillow or a sleeve or someone’s shoulder, and you can see the tears soak into the fabric.

October 17, 2023 11:01 pm  #8

repressedjudie wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

same! unchecked tears are a must for me, or the tears falling at a speed/volume where wiping them away doesn’t actually work. i mind it much less when it’s fabric, a pillow or a sleeve or someone’s shoulder, and you can see the tears soak into the fabric.

Agreed. Unchecked tears are a must for me too. Tears pooling on surfaces would be the best for me though...

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

October 21, 2023 9:43 pm  #9

Adrien Brody cries like visible little pools of tears in The Jacket, and there is so much male crying in Turkish show Icerde which is sometimes on youtube.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera