You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2023 12:31 am  #31

Re: Crying Scenes Directory 2.0, -MALE

In Fall of the House of Usher, Bruce Greenwood cries some silent tears in episode 8 around 52:00

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

November 11, 2023 5:50 pm  #32

Tom Hiddleston gets subtly tearful several times in Loki s2 particularly in the last two episodes.

November 12, 2023 12:43 am  #33

Lakeith took the emotional core of his character in this silly little spooky movie seriously. Those tears had no trace of comedy. 

November 12, 2023 9:45 pm  #34

According to Reddit, The Last Kingdom on Netflix has plenty of male crying. 

November 16, 2023 8:14 pm  #35

There are lots of male crying moments in the documentary David Holmes :The Boy Who lived who talks about the life of a Harry Potter stuntman who got severely injured while performing a stunt in that film. Daniel Radcliffe holds up tears a few times during the interview and one of David Holmes's friends is shown crying several times too in the middle of the doc. David Holmes cries towards the end thinking about how helpless he could become over time as his deterioration progresses.

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 16, 2023 9:46 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 16, 2023 9:33 pm  #36

Daniel Radcliffe has a breakdown in the film Jungle at some point and he starts sobbing with visible tears.
The scene from Horns is the best though he's shown crying in great detail and has pretty decent sobs too.

https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-horns-free-12412.2509990 ( it's at 1:40:00))

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 16, 2023 10:23 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 17, 2023 11:11 pm  #37

Of course there are crying scenes in episode 4 of the new season of THE CROWN, the royal family is dealing with Lady Di's death. Dominic West as Prince Charles has several crying scenes.

November 18, 2023 8:14 pm  #38

abcd1234 wrote:

Of course there are crying scenes in episode 4 of the new season of THE CROWN, the royal family is dealing with Lady Di's death. Dominic West as Prince Charles has several crying scenes.

Dominic West is a very convincing crier, i was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. I liked the fact that they didn' t hide anything in those scenes. The director made the crying very raw and realistic.

Woody Harrelson

November 18, 2023 8:22 pm  #39

Jesse Eisenberg has 2 sweet comforting scenes in the 8th  episode of  Fleishman is in Trouble. His tears are visible in the last one at around 47:30. He also has some nice teary scenes in Manodrome.

Woody Harrelson

November 28, 2023 8:26 pm  #40

Has any of you seen Napoleon with Joaquin Phoenix at the cinema? I saw a cam version on a site and he has a few crying scenes in it.

Woody Harrelson

Board footera