You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2012 12:30 am  #11

Re: How much is your fetish sexual?

carrotcake wrote:

Actually, when I look for pictures or videos online, I'm more likely to search for women. I truly have no idea why that is. I can't understand why my sexual fetish translates to females, since I have no sexual interest in women themselves.

Well, you know, in my limited experience of hearing male and female orgasms, I actually think I prefer the sound of the female ones even though I'm straight and don't desire women sexually nor romantically!  I think it's partly because, being female myself, I relate more closely to the sound of a female orgasm, so when I hear her feeling really, really good (climaxing), I can almost feel it (simultaneously) in myself too!  It's almost like... I become her in that moment??  My ultimate orgasm sound, though, would be a high pitched male one.  Not sounding just like a girl, haha, but not the low grunting type sound.  Women often sound more dramatic than men, I guess, and I like a lot of "drama" in an orgasm.  But I'm sure there's some awesome men out there too.

I wonder, when it comes to crying, if some straight women like female crying the way I like female climax.  Like, that they can relate to it on a more intimate, familiar level, and/or that it is more dramatic or interesting or intense in some way.  I don't seem to be interested in female crying.  In fact, I would say I am 0% interested, to be honest.  But I could certainly understand how others could be! 

I don't know if I've stumbled on subject matter than anyone here can relate to or not, but just throwing it out there anyway. 

December 6, 2012 1:18 am  #12

As someone who is not particularly sexual in general, all i can say is that compared with my other fetish, the crying fetish is hardly sexual at all for me. Especially compared with my other fetish which is, I'd say, 70% sexual and 30% about vulnerability and seeing a different side of a person in a strange way.

But, that being said, I think the crying fetish means more to me than the other does. So, I don't know. I guess I have to think about all this haha.

December 6, 2012 4:07 pm  #13

Hmm, Woundedpuppy, I'm interested in this concept. Ever since I posted the other day about my interest in female crying, I've been thinking about it and trying to pinpoint the reason for my interest. Maybe it IS because I can relate to it on a personal level. I know I've said this before, but occasionally, the idea of my own crying turns me on (I'm never turned on by my own crying when I'm actually doing it because the reason for my crying overrides any feelings of arousal). For example, sometimes I'll fantasize that I'll be emotionally connecting with someone, and I will start to sob, and they will comfort me. These thoughts enter my head MUCH less often than thoughts of me doing the comforting, but I do have them occasionally. I'm also sometimes aroused by writing fictional scenarios about my own crying.

So maybe I am somehow projecting myself onto the female who is crying. It's certainly an interesting angle to contemplate. It would also explain why I'm not aroused by female crying in person; perhaps in that scenario, I'm no longer projecting myself onto the crier because I'm focused on the actual person in front of me.

It's also true that it's much easier to find videos or pictures of women crying in a dramatic way. While I love any male emotions in person, a video or picture has to be fairly dramatic to arouse me. So perhaps I just stumbled on a lot of intense female crying when I was first scouring the internet, and my interest grew from there. Or something like that. Because I wasn't interested in female crying at ALL until I started looking at pictures, videos, and sound effects online (about four years ago). That was the first time I ever felt at all aroused by it. It seemed natural, though.

Now that I think about it, I used to play "pretend" a lot as a child, and if I was alone, I would often play out a crying scenario. I would be playing all of the characters, obviously, but some of the characters would sob. One of my favorite scenarios to act out was some form of an audition for a play where the actors would have to cry on cue. And I'd give a dramatic audition, lol. Sometimes, I'd even go to the sink and get a cup of water so that I could drip tears from the corners of my eyes and watch them fall in the mirror while I pretended to cry. Ha, that's weird to remember!

Maybe we're onto something here.

December 6, 2012 8:05 pm  #14

I think for me it's definitely sexual - when I see a woman cry almost every time I go hard! Even when it would be considered inappropriate - it seams to have a mind of it's own where tears are concerned. 

I've been lucky enough to have been making love to my wife while she has been crying and the orgasm was massive. I actually thought more than just sperm had come out! The feeling through my body was also very intense.
Also, only a couple of times, I've orgasmed without stimulation while watching a woman cry which takes some doing. So, very sexual for me I guess - thankfully my wife knows this and is very accepting and understanding. A few times (generally only if she is watching a film) and she has started crying she will unzip me and masterbate me as tears roll down her face - usually ends up very messy!!

For me its 95% female crying and tears that turn me on - however, there have been a couple of male crying events that have made things hard downstairs. A few months back someone posted a video of a director crying as he watched an emotional scene that had been filmed. As he watched a tear rolled down his cheek unchecked - I found the movement of the tear down is cheek actually turned me on. Recently I also had the opportunity to watch my own tears rolling down my face - and although the reason for the tears was very upsetting I found myself gradually getting turn on. I think its the individual flow of the tears that trigger these feeling and it would appear this can happen for me both in female and male crying - even though I've no sexual feelings towards men at all.

Going back to the film thing - once we were both crying after a film - that was a memorable moment !

Hope this is not too detailed.   

December 6, 2012 9:31 pm  #15

tearhunter wrote:

A few times (generally only if she is watching a film) and she has started crying she will unzip me and masterbate me

Holy....

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 6, 2012 9:57 pm  #16

TorNorth wrote:

tearhunter wrote:

A few times (generally only if she is watching a film) and she has started crying she will unzip me and masterbate me

Holy....

Hahahahaha, lucky!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

December 7, 2012 1:24 pm  #17

Er, sorry - might have gone a bit to far with that one! 

December 7, 2012 1:48 pm  #18

No, just pondering on how you're living my fantasy 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 7, 2012 6:42 pm  #19

I'm not sure how to classify my fetish. I certainly can get aroused by crying but not sure if it's a sexual thing. It does turn me on a little bit, and I do have fantasies about what some of my female co-workers would look like if a tear ran down their cheeks but that's all

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 8, 2012 2:40 am  #20

I am also on the fence on this.  There is certainly the emotional aspect of it with comforting, but there is also a sexual connection to it.  It's a situational thing where the feeling all depends on the situation and who it is with.

Board footera