You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2024 3:29 am  #1

How can I find content?

The only way I can get photos and videos is by chance or by searching the forum. I already managed to find it by searching, but I can't find exactly what I want. And I wanted to know how you can find so many videos and photos on the internet, and many of them don't even have hashtags or a clue. So give me tips to make it easier to find content, I would be very grateful!

January 16, 2024 6:03 pm  #2

Re: How can I find content?

I usually start by googling an actor, writing his name, and crying in the search bar and then I press images or clips and see what I can find. Then I find a few pictures from films or series and look them up in detail on a film site. That kind of takes me a lot of time but I try to note down my findings and resume them at a later time and I look some information up on youtube as well.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 16, 2024 7:23 pm  #3

You want to search 'whump'. Whump has to do with our favorite, usually male,characters in distress, whether physical or emotional. Crying is a form of emotional whump.

I find a lot of content by searching for what's called whumps lists on tumblr, then combing through them for mentions of crying.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

January 16, 2024 7:59 pm  #4

Ooh, okay, so, maybe I have too much time on my hands, but:

We've got the google search, your standard [insert name] crying/sobbing/emotional. If they work in TV, add "recap" after crying/sobbing/breaks down, anf if you know the character's name, add that too.

Tv Tropes also is a treasure trove. Countless catagories for tv, movies, plays, i think even music? Things like, inelegant blubbering (like when you cry so hard that your words don't make sense) manly tears, trying not to cry, crying hugs, etc. Lists of exampes from all forms of media, exactly how a scene transpires, with the name of the movie, episode, play, etc. Also, occasionally, if not listed under those sections, you can also check the "tearjerker" or the "heartwarming" sections as they can aldo contain exanples not provided under other sections.

Then there's whumpapedia. Like wikipedia, but for whump. Search an actor, a character, a type of crying, or any other whump for that matter. It also lists episodes and names of things. The only downside is that not EVERY actor is on it.

Tumblr. Emotional Whump, tears, sobbing, crying [insert desired gender], on the verge of tears, crying scene. All good tags.

Youtube. Can be tricky to narrow this one down. If you KNOW what youre looking for scenes are much easier to find.

Twitter, or "X" (i'm sorry, i still call it twitter.) Just search crying scene, or the name of a character than crying scene, name of an actor, you know the drill.

Even tiktok. But its harder to filter out. Same searches youd apply to anything.

And then, the least favorable and most time consuming option: find a show, movie, you name it, and literally just fast forward through it until someone cries. Doesn't always prove fruitful, but when it DOES its rewarding because there will sometimes be scenes not mentioned anywhere in the above option. This helps if you have a lot of streaming options. If you share streaming with others and are paranoid that they'll catch on (they wont, and if they do they wont care, trust me. People are less weird about this interest than you think. I'm fairly open about it now, and at least 3/4 of the women i know also share this interest/kink/soft spot) but if you WANT to keep it more private, do this on a mobile device (phone, ipad) because usually on mobile, you have an option to erase your watch history.

Enjoy, friend

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

January 16, 2024 11:57 pm  #5

ComfortCasanovette wrote:

Ooh, okay, so, maybe I have too much time on my hands, but:

We've got the google search, your standard [insert name] crying/sobbing/emotional. If they work in TV, add "recap" after crying/sobbing/breaks down, anf if you know the character's name, add that too.

Tv Tropes also is a treasure trove. Countless catagories for tv, movies, plays, i think even music? Things like, inelegant blubbering (like when you cry so hard that your words don't make sense) manly tears, trying not to cry, crying hugs, etc. Lists of exampes from all forms of media, exactly how a scene transpires, with the name of the movie, episode, play, etc. Also, occasionally, if not listed under those sections, you can also check the "tearjerker" or the "heartwarming" sections as they can aldo contain exanples not provided under other sections.

Then there's whumpapedia. Like wikipedia, but for whump. Search an actor, a character, a type of crying, or any other whump for that matter. It also lists episodes and names of things. The only downside is that not EVERY actor is on it.

Tumblr. Emotional Whump, tears, sobbing, crying [insert desired gender], on the verge of tears, crying scene. All good tags.

Youtube. Can be tricky to narrow this one down. If you KNOW what youre looking for scenes are much easier to find.

Twitter, or "X" (i'm sorry, i still call it twitter.) Just search crying scene, or the name of a character than crying scene, name of an actor, you know the drill.

Even tiktok. But its harder to filter out. Same searches youd apply to anything.

And then, the least favorable and most time consuming option: find a show, movie, you name it, and literally just fast forward through it until someone cries. Doesn't always prove fruitful, but when it DOES its rewarding because there will sometimes be scenes not mentioned anywhere in the above option. This helps if you have a lot of streaming options. If you share streaming with others and are paranoid that they'll catch on (they wont, and if they do they wont care, trust me. People are less weird about this interest than you think. I'm fairly open about it now, and at least 3/4 of the women i know also share this interest/kink/soft spot) but if you WANT to keep it more private, do this on a mobile device (phone, ipad) because usually on mobile, you have an option to erase your watch history.

Enjoy, friend

Believe me, I've already watched a serie just because the protagonist actress is very beautiful (but also because it was an interesting story), and it was in that soap opera that I found one of the BEST crying scenes ever that I have seen in my life. I'm not done yet, and I look forward to seeing more scenes like that.

Board footera