You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2024 7:24 pm  #61

Re: Crying Scenes Directory 2.0, -MALE

I need help finding a clip someone originally posted somewhere on this board. I thought I saved it but can't find it anywhere-

It's a documentary on YouTube about someone famous (I'm thinking from some kind of sport but not sure) who was an alcoholic and died of alcoholism or a malady related to alcoholism and the documentary was interviewing his adult son, who I also got the impression was somewhat famous.

In the part where he cries he's talking to some woman about his father's legacy etc and starts crying. I'm thinking it was UK based maybe but I can't think of any of the names involved or the details.

Someone has to remember - HELP!

Last edited by Ella (January 13, 2024 7:25 pm)

January 15, 2024 9:38 pm  #62

Dear Ella
it was about Calum Best
https://youtu.be/riB1zHvhZok?si=puSK4zrnJA0oBLKn

January 16, 2024 1:23 am  #63

That's it, thanks so much! I couldn't for the life of me remember any names or the title. A good one too

January 19, 2024 6:06 pm  #64

psychic_girl wrote:

John Wollman has a very nice crying scene at 1:22:26 in Our Son.
https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-our-son-free-104104.10185934

I just saw the scene now, nice, it's Luke Evans though

January 21, 2024 6:36 pm  #65

Mike Vogel cries in the first 5 minutes of Under the Dome 3x1.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

January 22, 2024 5:06 pm  #66

Mike Vogel is a  very cute crier. Too bad there aren't too many scenes with him emotional.  I researched him a bit and I found that he also cries in ep 3 of Chilhood's End, season 3 at 33:00 and at 43:00 ( it's the same scene that continues with a memory).

Re-edit : There's a more intense scene with him having a breakdown in The Case for Christ after the character's father death at around  1:30:00.

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 22, 2024 5:44 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 24, 2024 11:22 pm  #67

not sure if it was mentioned already, but Austin Butler crying in Elvis (2022 movie) broke my heart 
there are 2 major crying/sobbing scenes during the two saddest heartbreaks of his life, the first one around 1:02:00 (his mother's death) and the second starting around 2:02:50 until 2:04:40 (when his wife left him)
and a small one around 2:05:05 (Mahalia Jackson's death)

the director, Baz Luhrmann, posted a clip on his instagram, showing a little more of Austin's incredible work:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpgYQHcsW4-/

Last edited by sakura (January 27, 2024 8:36 pm)

January 26, 2024 2:54 am  #68

psychic_girl wrote:

Mike Vogel is a  very cute crier. Too bad there aren't too many scenes with him emotional.  I researched him a bit and I found that he also cries in ep 3 of Childhood's End, season 3 at 33:00 and at 43:00 ( it's the same scene that continues with a memory).

Re-edit : There's a more intense scene with him having a breakdown in The Case for Christ after the character's father death at around  1:30:00.

The Case for Christ scene is my favorite! (I recommend wearing headphones--the video sound is very low.) Men crying about their usually-shitty fathers is a well that never runs dry, does it? And his tears are messy. Lovely.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 10, 2024 3:12 am  #69

Leo Woodall noticably tears up/sheds tears/sobs several times in Netlix's One Day miniseries.

In episode 5, in one scene with his mom tears up sonewhat. Just after, during one scene with his father, his eyes fill up with tears. Only a short while later, leaving a voicemail for his friend, he tears up, voice cracks, sheds a tear and gasp-sob-cries for a breif little while. Wish the music was quieter in that scene.

In episode 12, during a conversation with the same friend about his daughter, voice cracks and I think he sheds like 2 tears.

Later in the same episode, holds back tears until she leaves the room and can't keep them at bay anymore. Not so much sobbing, but deeply emotional nonetheless.

In episode 14, which I will not spoil the reasons why he cries, he is emotional throughout most of the episode. He drunkenly sort of cries for a moment early in the episode. About midway through, he has a longish scene where he sobs on his childhood bed. No tears that you can really see, but again, very emotional. Later on, he sheds several several tears. You see them drip down the tip of his nose as he's looking down. Tremendous actor, you absolutely feel his pain

Last edited by ComfortCasanovette (February 10, 2024 3:39 am)

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

February 12, 2024 8:10 pm  #70

Richard Gere does a good job shedding a few tears at the end of Unfaithful but that scene is quite dark and only half of his face could be seen in it. Do you know any other movies that show him sobbing or crying?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera