You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2024 9:34 pm  #91

Re: Crying Scenes Directory 2.0, -MALE

Jake Gyllenhaal has a very short sobbing scene in the series Presumed Innocent in the second ep. I think his character is about a very depressed man who cheats on his wife and wreaks havoc around him. I assume there'll be plenty of  upcoming crying scenes .

June 14, 2024 3:21 am  #92

I was considering watching Eric but someone spoil it please, I may not want to if it doesn't have a happy ending

June 15, 2024 11:43 am  #93

Ella wrote:

I was considering watching Eric but someone spoil it please, I may not want to if it doesn't have a happy ending

It has a very sweet ending but overall the film is not very depressing..

July 9, 2024 2:03 pm  #94

Austin Butler has a very nice  but short sobbing scene at the end of  The Bikeriders.

July 20, 2024 2:52 pm  #95

Jakub Gierszał, a Polish actor has a few sobbing scenes in Doppelganger. The Double series in episode 3 ( in the second part of the episode) and 4 . He's a very nice crier and a very handsome man.
  He has also  about 4-5 crying -sobbing scenes in the film The Suicide Room, playing a student who is bullied at school

July 30, 2024 6:14 pm  #96

Ncuti Gatwa, the Fifteenth Doctor, tears up or sheds visible tears in most of the 8-episode latest season of Doctor Who (s14 or s1, depending on which numbering scheme you're looking at). Personal highlights include scenes in the following episodes:
Boom
Dot & Bubble
Rogue

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 22, 2024 1:04 pm  #97

I saw Oddity last evening and I noticed  that the Welch actor Gwilym Lee tears up briefly in a scene and then I looked him up and I found he breaks down at least 2 times in the drama A Song for Jenny and  series The Great( Season 1, ep 8) and he looks very much like Benedict  Cumberbatch when he cries.

Last edited by psychic_girl reborn (August 23, 2024 7:33 am)

August 24, 2024 11:31 pm  #98

Joseph Quinn cries or tears up almost in every scene he's shown in A Quiet Place: Day One. I was really suprised when I saw him in this. Some scenes are really  very expressive. He also seems to cry easily in real life too . He was shown getting emotional and wipping tears off his face in a television show.

September 7, 2024 8:19 pm  #99

Colin Morgan has a short but quite impressive crying part in the first episode of the series The Boy That Never Was ( it's towards the end of the ep.) and many other emotional moments throughout the whole episode in which he's on the verge of tears.

September 22, 2024 1:46 pm  #100

Cooper Koch and Nicholas Alexander Chavez have a couple of crying or sobbing scenes in the series Monsters : The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story as the two men get thorough trauma and complicated emotional situations in episodes 4 and 5 in the second half of the ep.  Cooper Koch also starts sobbing  in ep 3 and his tears start pouring from his eyes during this scene at 40:30 and at 44:08.

Board footera