You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 18, 2013 5:50 pm  #1

Help identifying gifs? (Sherlock, True Blood, Supernatural)

So, I found these gifs. Some googling has told me that the first two gifs are from Sherlock, the second one is from True Blood, and the third is from Supernatural. These images are all over tumblr (great place to search for crying pictures by the way) but none of them say what the episode or scene these are from. I don't watch any of these shows so I don't know where to begin in finding them, but I'd love to watch them in context instead of just a short looped gif.

Anybody know?

March 18, 2013 6:01 pm  #2

Re: Help identifying gifs? (Sherlock, True Blood, Supernatural)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TearJerker/Sherlock
Welcome to the forum! I found this, which might help you identify the sherlock gifs. Looks like it might be from the "Hound of the Baskervilles" episode. But it describes all the episodes in which tears are shed. Welcome to the forum!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

March 18, 2013 6:11 pm  #3

Welcome, Sparkbark!

March 19, 2013 4:26 pm  #4

Thanks, October. Those are good too. I like the gif I posted because it's very minimal-- over-dramatic soap opera style emotions don't really appeal to me. I like it better when it seems as if someone is wrestling with themselves and trying not to cry. It sounds like they cry a lot in Supernatural which I think would get old for me after a while, because tears from a "crybaby" don't have a lot of weight, if that makes sense.

April 24, 2013 11:00 pm  #5

The first 2 gifs came from Sherlock unaired pilot of A Study in Pink.Those were scenes of Sherlock being drugged by his kidnapper and so he was dizzy.. More info: http://www.sherlockology.com/episodes/pilot 

There are only 2 episodes (so far) where Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) cried:  in series 1 episode 3 "The Great Game" and in series 2 episode 3 "The Reichenbach Fall".

Benedict is pretty good with crying on cue <3

Board footera