You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 18, 2013 7:05 pm  #1

Blue Velvet crying scene

This scene really impacted me when I watched the movie, and in the past I'd searched youtube for it but never got anything. Looks like someone has put it up since then. Towards the end his crying gets really uncontrolled and you can still hear him when it cuts to black... poor guy.

March 18, 2013 9:08 pm  #2

Re: Blue Velvet crying scene

I'd never seen Blue Velvet - I may have to look it up.

Completely off topic but: Kyle Maclachlan went to my high school - he graduated the year before I started.  I remember seeing him play Henry Higgins in the school production of "My Fair Lady" - even then it was apparent he had talent!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

March 18, 2013 11:08 pm  #3

that's cool Caircair, i'm glad to hear that, i used to be very fond of him when he played in Twin Peak, he looked sweet and effeminate

In Blue Velvet he's perfect and this scene with him is one of my favourites , thanks foe adding it here Sparkbark

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 18, 2013 11:10 pm  #4

This scene reminds me a bit of the the one from Angel's Heart with Mickey Rourke when he comes to a painful realisation. That scene is very powerfull because he cries as he watches himself in a mirror..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera