You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2013 1:32 am  #41

Re: How much is your fetish sexual?

meantangerine wrote:

This is where I think I differ from a lot of people here, because in a lot of ways I'm MORE interested in crying than in sex. The answer is yes, I'd be hugely turned on, but at the same time I'd want to stop having sex because it's distracting. What the heck is wrong with me?
And because I don't think I've answered this question on the thread, I do masturbate to thoughts, videos, images, sounds, descriptions of, statistics about crying. Exclusively.

Hey, meantangerine, me too! Crying is way more interesting than sex - possibly because I can have sex any time I like, but crying is special. I don't ever think about sex to get me aroused, because I simply don't find the idea of sex arousing (sure, actually doing it can be fun, but imagining it? Nah, dull). Hell, I don't even mix crying fantasy and masturbation, because they distract from each other too much for me. Sex or comforting a crying guy? Crying wins EVERY time.

March 29, 2013 1:22 pm  #42

So embarrassed about my previous post that I edited a big part out of it!  I don't think I agreed with it anymore anyway.  It really does work best for me to use the crying images afterwards rather than get too excited in the moment.  I didn't mean to imply I would ever purposely try to have an orgasm in a crying moment -- I just meant it as something beyond my control because the crying would be THAT good, and how wonderful to experience something that good.  But thinking about it, maybe it's better that it has never happened to me and probably never will.  How odd to have an accidental orgasm you'd try to hide from somebody!  Not an ideal situation, and extremely embarrasing if they ever figured it out.  Better to enjoy it to that degree afterwards, alone, without restriction.  

I guess I must just keep wanting to feel that physical feeling about crying again and to top my own personal best, as it has been a while!  Like most here, I find it's mostly a mental interest that keeps me going (with the ocassional physical reward).  I think my own fic writing is what actually helps me the most with that feeling, but I'm too lazy right now to do it, so guess I shouldn't complain! 

Last edited by woundedpuppy (March 29, 2013 1:31 pm)

May 30, 2013 7:42 pm  #43

I first encountered my fetish while watching an S&M clip of a guy being flogged until he cried. There was an extra charge to it that I found very exciting, and I wish I could find that clip again.
I'm bisexual, but my fetish only works with men. My reaction to a woman crying is emotional, while my reaction to men crying is sexual.

June 1, 2013 1:40 am  #44

headonyst wrote:

I first encountered my fetish while watching an S&M clip of a guy being flogged until he cried. There was an extra charge to it that I found very exciting, and I wish I could find that clip again.
I'm bisexual, but my fetish only works with men. My reaction to a woman crying is emotional, while my reaction to men crying is sexual.

Welcome to the forum.  Are you male or female?  Just couldn't tell from your post.  Interesting that you are bisexual yet only have the fetish for men.  Do you feel like there's a reason you find crying more sexy on a man than a woman?

February 3, 2014 12:21 pm  #45

bumping this for the n00bz

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 3, 2014 3:14 pm  #46

For me it is more emotional than sexual, but it is also simply visual. Tears falling down a woman's cheeks are just beautiful to me. When I first saw a girl cry in a pretty way, I was not aroused; I was impressed and I wanted to emulate her. I also became super obsessed with keeping my skin clear, because that would make the tears prettier. I must admit I've run to the mirror many times while crying just to see what I look like. Sorry I know how insanely weird that must sound. I swear I'm not sexually aroused by myself. How narcissistic would that be?

tearhunter wrote:

Throwing a kind of related question into the ring - if you were in the throws of very good, very passionate love making and your partner started to cry would this intensify your sexual arousal or diminish it - i.e. would you be more or less likely to orgasm?

Quickly add that I knew why she was crying and she was just emotional (it was our wedding night) - in the question above please consider your partners crying in the same way.

If tears are shed in a sexual context, it would definitely be arousing. Unfortunately my wife has never done this. Honestly, I've found it's easier to cry during the lovey-dovey pillow talk that often follows lovemaking. But by that point, most of the arousal is gone.

Last edited by truffle (February 3, 2014 4:25 pm)

February 3, 2014 4:36 pm  #47

Answering year hunters question, I my husband hates crying. If he started crying it would turn me on but it would automatically turn himself off.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 10, 2014 2:26 am  #48

Carrotcake, women cry a sight more than men, maybe that has something to do with it.  As I've said before, as a straight dude, male crying affects me little to none.

February 10, 2014 5:24 am  #49

As a straight girl though I still find female crying captivating.not the same as men but I certainly enjoy it.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 10, 2014 4:08 pm  #50

This is an interesting question I have often debated with myself. My fetish is more about the comforting than the physical aspects of the crying. It doesn't do much to see someone crying and not being comforted, but seeing someone crying while being comforted makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. It's something about the sensation of being touched at such a vunerable moment. One of my fantasies is to comfort someone while they're crying, for a long time. But when someone IS crying, I'm usually to shy to actually take that bold step and reach for their hand, or take them into my arms, even though that's what I WANT to do. Someone usually gets to them first, or if I do it, I do it awkwardly and end it more quickly than u really want to.

Board footera