You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2013 7:01 pm  #31

Re: Things getting worse and worse (help needed)

I am so sorry.  This may actually be a good thing - it gives her a chance to process what is going on and will also give you a breather (I hope.)  I wiil continue to keep you both in my thoughts.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 5, 2013 10:09 pm  #32

Oh, tears. I'm so sorry this is going on. I obviously don't know exactly what she's thinking, but she may feel as if she can't process how to navigate life without her parents, and she needs time to think. I'm so, so sorry you're in pain. Let us know if you need anything; we're always here to talk whenever you need or want to.

April 5, 2013 10:36 pm  #33

You both might benefit from being apart. She might need some time to think on her own. And since she's obviously getting you down, you need a break from her. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 5, 2013 11:39 pm  #34

I'm so surprised and sad for you, tears. But really, I don't think this will be forever. She will come back soon, just give her the space she's asking for and lean on your friends (and us).

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 6, 2013 12:56 am  #35

Just wanted to add that I agree: this will give you time to relax a bit and process everything, too. And I don't doubt at all that she'll come back after having a little space.

April 7, 2013 5:31 pm  #36

I called her a few times, and sent her a few texts to let her know im thinking of her, but she hasnt replied once..

there was once was a wise old saying...

April 7, 2013 9:36 pm  #37

I think at this point, tears, you're probably better off not calling or texting - except maybe once a day, and keep it brief at that.  At this point seeing or hearing from you may be making her grief worse, since you are so close to the situation and are a reminder of what's going on with her.  Just know that, once she's had a chance to think everything through, I'm sure she'll be in touch again.  It's just that, for now, I think contact with you is hurting more than helping at this moment.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 8, 2013 1:28 am  #38

in what frame of mind did she ask you for some time apart? was she nervous or calm?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 12, 2013 6:42 pm  #39

she was calm when she said it at the time...

she phoned me the other night in floods of tears apolgising for what she said, and that she needed me in her life, and that she loved me, and knew i would always be there for her.

there was once was a wise old saying...

April 12, 2013 10:30 pm  #40

Great that she said that. 

tears wrote:

she phoned me the other night in floods of tears apolgising for what she said, and that she needed me in her life, and that she loved me, and knew i would always be there for her.

Board footera