You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2013 8:48 am  #201

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

reptongeek wrote:

Leelee Sobieski

1. Joan of Arc

2. The Glass House

Jennifer Connelly

1. A Beautiful Mind

2. House of Sand and Fog

Two people I completely forgot about but would love to watch cry. Are these good scenes?

April 28, 2013 4:29 pm  #202

I can't exactly remember the scenes with Lelee Sobieski but i remember that  J. Connely cries a lot in a Beautiful Mind and it worths the watch..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 9, 2013 11:33 pm  #203

Just watched a very sad interview with Calum Best about his father's alcoholism.  i won't post the video because its probably against the forum rules but if you search Calum Best Brought up by Booze on youtube you'll see it.  He cries towards the end... really heartbreaking

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 10, 2013 1:21 am  #204

Thanks for sharing that!

yellowrose wrote:

Just watched a very sad interview with Calum Best

May 10, 2013 2:30 am  #205

I saw it, wow, he's such sensitive guy , i'm so sorry for him , to have such a difficult childhood ..
Thanks yellowrose, this was a very good clip and i guess no one will be offended if it's posted here. I mean i hope so..

Last edited by psychic_girl (May 10, 2013 2:32 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 10, 2013 5:39 pm  #206

Ooohh, thank you yellowrose 

Poor guy, the interview made me sad   

Last edited by sakura (May 10, 2013 5:40 pm)

May 15, 2013 8:30 pm  #207

Really enjoy David Lyons (ER, the Cape, Revolution, SafeHaven).  He's a pretty convincing crier.  Happend to see an episode of Revolution called Nobody's Fault but Mine.  It's a cute flashback scene between Miles and Munroe in a graveyard. Starts about 23 minutes into the episode.  Love his subtle facial expressions.  I still have a hard time with him having an American accent tho...anyone else feel that way?

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 17, 2013 1:18 am  #208

I saw one episode from Law and Order : L.A  and Tim Dekay has a brief breakdown scene there and another one pretty dramatic in the beginning. He has a similar scene on NCIS episode 3, season 6.
If you browse on google Dekay crying scene you can also find a tearing up scene from Carnivale which i find very weird. I'm looking forward to find more scenes from this actor..

Last edited by psychic_girl (May 17, 2013 1:20 am)

Woody Harrelson

May 17, 2013 5:54 am  #209

Saw the new Star Trek movie tonight.  A completely entertaining movie. I highly recommend it. It also had some crying scenes...
Chris Pine- full out with sobbing and tears in the beginning of the movie.  Good scene though not sure it was real.  He also has an emotional moment earlier in a bar... no tears but he seems to get choked up.
Weu are alsou treated to theu Single Manly Tear by Spock and Benedict Cumberbatch's character. 

Interestingly there really weren't many female scenes.  Zoe saldano may cry for a second but she covers her face and they pan away.  Not a great movie for the girls.

Overall, a fun movie with some added bonuses.

May 17, 2013 11:00 am  #210

Yellowrose, it seems Chris Pine is a big baby but i'm not sure if this startement is serious either :

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/celebrity/Star+Trek+star+Chris+Pine+cries+time/8395050/story.html

Woody Harrelson

Board footera