You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2012 3:59 pm  #61

Re: Celebrities you would like to see crying ...

Chase does cry in House in one episode. Sadly i can't really remember which episode it was exactly. i guess it was the one where House pretended he was dying of cancer in the 2 nd or 3 rd season..Chase also teared up in one of the episodes in the last season Nobody's fault it's called.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 26, 2012 3:22 pm  #62

As the new seasons start back up, I would love to see Eric Dane (Mark Sloan) on Greys cry.  I'm prett sure he cried during the musical episode but I prefer to pretend that episode never happened and I also hope he is capable of more. We'll see as they killed off his unrequited love character at the end of last season. Fingers crossed.
Also, I reiterate how awesome it would be to see Adam Levine cry as he starts an acting role on American Horror Story Asylum.  That show never strayed from male.crying...hoping the trend continues.
Any shows u all are looking forward to.starting up because u expect some.good crying scenes in the near future?

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

September 26, 2012 7:00 pm  #63

Last sunday i saw the Rite with Anthony Hopkins and i was pretty amased by how that man could cry. There's a scene after the death of a possesed woman who lost her baby and the priest character couldn't save her. The scene is quite short but we see A. Hopkins started weeping and tears start to pouur down from his eyes. It comes quite unexpectedly..so many tears  ..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 27, 2013 9:00 am  #64

MGomez wrote:

-Mya` Harrison (I wanted to see her cry the most since I was in middle school probalbly)

-Christina Aguilera (I've seen her cry once in a interview on E)

I recently saw an episode of Love And Hip Hop where Olivia Longott and her manager where both crying. It was very good. Olivia was someone I wanted to see cry when I was in High School and I started watching the show because I figured there would be tears here is a link to the video clip. http://dimewars.com/Video/Olivia----Her-Manager-Have-An-Emotional-Crying-Fest-Cause-Her-Career-Ain-t-Poppin.aspx?bcmediaid=a5d1d9de-3761-4302-a999-af1f84818a0b

I quotes 2 different posts because you have 3 of the main people I want to see cry properly on your list. Olivia Longott cried a few times on Love and Hip Hop. In the first season she cried a few times but I never saw tears.

I thought about Mya Harrison crying since she was on Dancing with the Stars.

Here's my list

Katy Perry
Christina Aguilera
Connie Britton
Maggie Lawson (Juliet from Pysch)
Mya Harrison
Blake Lively
Alicia Keys
Eva Mendez
Olivia Longott
Ke$ha
J Woww

I can't think of anymore but I'm amazed someone shares my interest in Mya and Olivia. Xtina isn't a surprise but I wanted to see her cry properly for awhile as well.

April 28, 2013 4:37 pm  #65

I remember Aguilera crying, but i'm not 100% sure in Burlesque, she's the leading character and she cries in a scene with Cher. Go see that movie it's unexpectedly a good one !
And Eva Mendez definitly cries in a Place Beyond the Pines..

Woody Harrelson

January 28, 2014 2:06 pm  #66

I have a new actress I'd like to see cry; Alexandra Daddario from the Percy Jackson movies

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 28, 2014 3:27 pm  #67

Josh groban. Twelve years in public life and he's never even choked up in public.that's one of life to see.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 6, 2014 2:20 am  #68

Miley Cyrus has a pretty fair breakdown scene in the Hannah Montana movie.  I don't know if she cries to amount to anything in the Disney show or not.  I watched a concert of hers, and I have to say I was impressed...the kid can rock when she wants to, I got to hand it to her!

February 6, 2014 9:12 pm  #69

What is your favorite male actor crying scene or does anyone know of a really good one I should see? One of my favorite all-time scenes is in Charlie St. Cloud when Zac Efron cries in the graveyard after seeing a flashback (or halucination) of his female friend. Not only was it believable, there were also a lot of tears and his eyes looked like they were staring straight through my soul.

There's just something about men crying that just....gosh it's just a feeling I can't explain ~yours truly

February 6, 2014 10:02 pm  #70

Hi coaster.there is another thread for recommending specific crying scenes from films and tv shows.it's called crying scenes directory I think.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera