You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2013 8:12 pm  #41

Re: Crying on cue: stories behind the scene

Whoa, that's pretty amazing abcd1234..I retreat everything i said about him not being a crier . but if this interview had been filmed somehow it would have been outstanding. He seems a very passionate man and passionate men cry the best )

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 10, 2013 12:57 am  #42

Wow, that article was so beautifully written... hot... thanks for sharing!

November 6, 2013 10:50 pm  #43

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 8, 2013 6:49 pm  #44

I read that in filming the scene where Ron weasley comes upon his family mourning for Fred after the battle of Hogwarts, Oliver Phelps spent the whole day imaging the loss of his identical twin.when he saw James king on the stretcher and the director called action he just lost it.I had read also that I'm not sure if it was true that after they finished five takes off this and were done, Oliver threw his arms around James crying and told him he loves him which made James cry too.

This story got to me cuz I know a guy who was an uncle to me growing up and tears after I had known him I find it he had lost his identical twin years before and it was a decade before he could function without antidepressants.it explained so much about him to me.he always seemed to be searching for something even though he was a self made millionaire.he could never seen to settle himself.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 11, 2013 9:30 pm  #45

I read an interview of a german actor having a complete breakdown in his film " Der letzte schöne Tag". I wanted to post the video but it has no sound. I tried to translate for you, what he told, being asked about his break down.

Der emotionale Ausbruch Ihrer Figur findet bei der Beerdigung Sybilles statt – Lars bricht regelrecht zusammen. Ist es eine Gratwanderung, hier die Emotionen richtig zu dosieren?
Wotan Wilke Möhring: Es ist tatsächlich ein völliger Zusammenbruch. Ich denke in solchen Situationen nicht mehr darüber nach, wo die Kamera steht, wie es aussehen könnte, ob es vielleicht over the top ist – das ist mir in diesem Moment alles egal. Da bahnt sich dieser aufgestaute Schmerz seinen Weg. Es ist alles echt, nur ohne die Konsequenzen. Und deswegen kann ich darüber gar nicht groß reflektieren, es passiert. Ich kann dem Kameramann höchstens sagen, das wird etwa an dieser stelle passieren und vielleicht folgendermaßen aussehen – aber genau weiß ich es nicht.

The emotional breakout of your caracter takes place at the funeral of your wife. The caracter Lars completely breaks down. Is it a tight rope walkt to allot the emotions correctly?
It is a real breakdown. I don’t think in such situations, about the camera, how it will look, if it is over the top. I don’t care in such a moment. There is this tremendous pain fighting his way out. Everything is real, just without the consequences. Therefore I can’t really reflect, it just happens. I can tell at least, I am going to be at about that position, it could look about this, but I can’t tell the exact outcome.  

March 2, 2014 11:21 am  #46

March 4, 2014 8:41 pm  #47

I read somewhere that for one of Aaron Paul's crying scenes in Breaking Bad when he's trying to recussitate his girlfriend he had to make himself believe that it was his real-life girlfriend. His crying scenes are always so real if you can handle watching a show that intense, he's amazing.

April 7, 2014 5:17 pm  #48

Sophie Turner on Game of Thrones:

Sophie told the Metro newspaper: "It was very difficult at the beginning, particularly when I had my first crying scene. I'd never cried to order before, so I began to think of personal stuff that would make me sad and it was too much."

http://www.list.co.uk/article/60017-game-of-thrones-writers-deadly-pranks/

June 25, 2014 1:00 pm  #49

Lupita Nyong on how she prepared for a whipping scene in "12 Years A Slave"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCOyNlPQ850

June 25, 2014 9:05 pm  #50

Board footera