You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2013 5:45 am  #1

selfies?

With all the videos on YouTube of ppl crying, I was curious who does that.would you ever video yourself crying? If you did would you pay it online? Who would you share it with.so you think it would turn you on to see yourself?

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 26, 2013 2:39 pm  #2

Re: selfies?

Me? NO. No. NO.  I think I look hideous when I cry, besides, I HATE crying!  It's seeing OTHERS cry that appeals to me, and more seeing "acted" crying rather than something based in real life.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 26, 2013 5:52 pm  #3

I took pictures of myself crying on many ocasions and i still have them on my computer but they don't turn me on, i do it because i tried to see if i can cry on cue loke the actors i pursue  and though it took me some effort at first now i can cry on cue pretty easily, even without being sad. I just imagine myself acting in a drama or being in an ipothetic dramatic situation and i turn on the waterworks. IT's pretty fun and somewhat refereshing but if i do it for too long i start to feel sad or really weepy....

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 26, 2013 7:22 pm  #4

psychic_girl wrote:

I took pictures of myself crying on many ocasions and i still have them on my computer but they don't turn me on, i do it because i tried to see if i can cry on cue loke the actors i pursue  and though it took me some effort at first now i can cry on cue pretty easily, even without being sad. I just imagine myself acting in a drama or being in an ipothetic dramatic situation and i turn on the waterworks. IT's pretty fun and somewhat refereshing but if i do it for too long i start to feel sad or really weepy....

l have pictures of people crying on my computer too, but the turn-on part for me is like you. It's the sight of eyes welling with tears then the tear escaping down the cheek that does it. I need another decent crying on cue vid, but was always too shy to ask anyone on this forum until now. I have my own YT channel as it happens under the same username, so you can send me it as a private video if you wish

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 26, 2013 8:48 pm  #5

I've considered it, but I don't really cry a lot. If the opportunity arises and if I remember, I'll take a photo and post it here for a brief period.

@reptongeek: have you seen this one yet?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Blc26GhJA&feature=share&list=PLaI7Lv_PGV-OC5S6wkXQcym85omm4_DD9

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 26, 2013 10:09 pm  #6

reptongeek wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

l have pictures of people crying on my computer too, but the turn-on part for me is like you. It's the sight of eyes welling with tears then the tear escaping down the cheek that does it. I need another decent crying on cue vid, but was always too shy to ask anyone on this forum until now. I have my own YT channel as it happens under the same username, so you can send me it as a private video if you wish

How do you do that.I often can't cry even when I'm sad for real. And I find the effort itself of thinking of things to make me cry takes me out of the experience and it doesn't happen.

May 26, 2013 11:22 pm  #7

inmyarms wrote:

How do you do that.I often can't cry even when I'm sad for real. And I find the effort itself of thinking of things to make me cry takes me out of the experience and it doesn't happen.

I think we have a thread on this somewhere.  Once you've done it successfully a few times, it gets so much easier because you know how to get there.  I can cry on cue by listening to music or hearing the music in my head or thinking about things (both happy and sad things).  If you're a sentimental person, sometimes it's easier to cry over happy things.  Depends on your mood and your personality, I guess.

May 26, 2013 11:27 pm  #8

woundedpuppy wrote:

inmyarms wrote:

I think we have a thread on this somewhere.  Once you've done it successfully a few times, it gets so much easier because you know how to get there.  I can cry on cue by listening to music or hearing the music in my head or thinking about things (both happy and sad things).  If you're a sentimental person, sometimes it's easier to cry over happy things.  Depends on your mood and your personality, I guess.

Not me.if I anticipate tears that suits them off. I can only cry when it sneaks up on me.

May 27, 2013 1:26 am  #9

Reptongeek, too shy to ask what?

Last edited by inmyarms (May 27, 2013 1:26 am)

May 27, 2013 12:12 pm  #10

inmyarms wrote:

Reptongeek, too shy to ask what?

Female members of the forum for a cry on cue video

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera