You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2012 4:31 am  #21

Re: Interests and Hobbies?

meantangerine wrote:

Am I the only person left on earth who doesn't take zumba classes?!?! I swear, even my elderly female professor has mentioned her zumba instructor.

You're not the only one.    Most of my friends haven't tried it either.  I personally gave them a shot because I'm one of those people who has to force myself to go work out, so I wanted to find something that sounded fun.  And it is fun, though it's funny to watch people doing Zumba...it's a really silly looking workout.

February 25, 2013 3:24 pm  #22

As I've said before, I'm something of an outdoors addict.  I love to bass fish, and I do some squirrel and deer hunting.  I like to walk down ond logging roads and game trails.  I am also heavily into folk guitar and some bluegrass mandolin.  I have a collection of blues CD's that runs from Jonny Lang back to Robert Johnson and Son House.  I like to read fantasy and some scifi, and also Westerns.  I have tried to write some fiction of different genres (very little if any crying) and I like History and Hi2 channels.  I like old movies but for some reason don't watch all that many, though I get Turner Classics.  Maybe I'll start watching more of them.

May 27, 2013 4:37 am  #23

I do. Some local theater and singing is my passion. Don't get the best parts cuz I'm a far chick but I still love it.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 28, 2013 12:32 am  #24

Why, inmyarms, we seem to have a lot in common!
I also love singing In fact, I sing professionally (I'm in the music business).
My favorite genre is jazz & musical.

I also love Japanese & Korean dramas -- although the love is slightly diminishing & I've started to peek into US & UK series lately. I'm a geekette, so I love gadgets and technology.
I like reading manga (Japanese comics) as well as watching movies & taking photos.

May 30, 2013 9:00 am  #25

I'm into astrology and tarot divination, i have this hobby since i was 17 and my friends sometimes consult me to make them a reading . I also like reading esoteric literature, learning foreign languages, listening to music and watching good movies and taking photographs.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 30, 2013 7:53 pm  #26

Ah, now I understand the name "psychic girl"
What foreign languages do you speak? I'm learning Japanese, but it's still very rusty.

June 4, 2013 9:58 pm  #27

I speak English, French and Russian, though the last one not fluently enough..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera