You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2013 9:14 pm  #221

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Oddly enough, I don't like child crying scenes.  Too close to real life for me.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 26, 2013 10:36 pm  #222

caircair wrote:

It's not odd, caircair. I don't like child crying scenes either. It reminds me to real life too much

May 27, 2013 12:42 am  #223

sakura wrote:

caircair wrote:

It's not odd, caircair. I don't like child crying scenes either. It reminds me to real life too much

I usually don't either but this one, I guess because he had an amazing maturity about him, and 2 the whole movie was surreal kinda anyway......he was 14 or so there. I wouldn't be interested in little kids though.reminds me to much of my kids.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 27, 2013 12:44 am  #224

sakura wrote:

caircair wrote:

I usually don't either but this one, I guess because he had an amazing maturity about him, and 2 the whole movie was surreal kinda anyway......he was 14 or so there. I wouldn't be interested in little kids though.reminds me to much of my kids.
He did make me jealous though.how does a14 year old not only cry on cue but adjust the intensity as needed and I can't do anything?

May 27, 2013 11:54 pm  #225

inmyarms wrote:

He did make me jealous though.how does a14 year old not only cry on cue but adjust the intensity as needed and I can't do anything?

Inmyarms... I can feel your frustration coming through your posts, and I sympathize with you, because I have my own frustrations as well.  Not the same as yours (I cry enough), but I don't see nearly enough vulnerability from the men in my life and it's frustrating.  The solution for me is to try to meet more people rather than try to change the people I already know (because, wish as I might, I can't "change" other people!), but for you, the good news is that the work can come from within -- you can work to change yourself!!  Only if you want to, that is.  Have you ever talked to a counsellor about your general inability to cry when you want to cry?  If so, just curious what advice they might have given.

May 29, 2013 4:06 pm  #226

reptongeek wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

I can't exactly remember the scenes with Lelee Sobieski but i remember that  J. Connely cries a lot in a Beautiful Mind and it worths the watch..

Leelee is more of a pretty crier so you only get the single tear, but it looks beautiful though

I could imagine. Where is it she cries the single tear? Also does anyone know a movie or something where Kat Dennings cries?

May 29, 2013 4:30 pm  #227

The Glass House, Joy Ride and Joan of Arc, take your pick! It's possible there are other examples but those are the one's I'm aware of

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 29, 2013 6:59 pm  #228

Touched by an angel was chick full of crying scenes

June 9, 2013 5:45 am  #229

reptongeek wrote:

The Glass House, Joy Ride and Joan of Arc, take your pick! It's possible there are other examples but those are the one's I'm aware of

Yeah you answered this question in one of the 1st posts in this thread sorry. Im trying to get a screen cap but no luck. My phone is the only thing I can use with the internet on otherwise I would download the movie.

I just wanted to bring up that I was watching Law & Order today and I saw Mariska Hargitay (Det. Olivia Benson) in a great crying scene. She excused herself into the interrogation room and sobbed pretty hard and then she had a single tear come down. Breathtaking scene imo.

EDIT: I found the clip on YouTube, great scene. I recommend watching the whole clips to understand the cry but if you want to cut to the chase it starts 2:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVhU9gvYnTY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited by Kurt Cobain (June 9, 2013 9:29 am)

June 20, 2013 8:34 pm  #230

Man of Steel:

Antje Traue has a tearful scene with running tears and a wobbling chin

Henry Cavill sobs with a full BLT

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera