You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2013 6:00 am  #1

Big nose women crying....

I figured I'd share this since im on this site. Most of the women who I want to see cry or fantasize about crying have large noses. Mya, Christina Aguilera, Iggy Azalea, Leelee Sobieski, and alot of the female friends I know. I wonder why that is. Maybe there tears stand out more to me or something. Im surprised im even sharing this but I guess I wanted to get an opinion. Im just now getting comfortable with my fetish in the best way I can and at least I can talk to others like myself.

Also in case im asked I like women crying. Mostly a single tear, or tears is what I like. I like looking at the tear streaks. I like sobbing as we'll I just don't like when there face gets beat red lol. But that's what I like (looks awkwardly)

Also what does BLT mean?

June 9, 2013 2:37 pm  #2

Re: Big nose women crying....

Funnily enough, me too. In my experience women with bigger noses or bigger chins and other less femininine features tend to do the BLT more. 

BLT stands for "bottom lip thing" which is when the lip gets bulgy or curled outwards when someone cries. Which happens to be my thing about women crying. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 10, 2013 3:41 am  #3

Re: Big nose women crying....

TorNorth wrote:

Funnily enough, me too. In my experience women with bigger noses or bigger chins and other less femininine features tend to do the BLT more. 

BLT stands for "bottom lip thing" which is when the lip gets bulgy or curled outwards when someone cries. Which happens to be my thing about women crying. 

I agree with you 100%. Thanks for explaining not. I like that too tbh.

Board footera