You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2013 9:02 pm  #1

Wife obs The first

Two nights ago me and my wife had this fight over something ridiculous. We spent most of the next day tense and not really talking to each other. The fight concluded last night after we went to bed. After we softened up a bit, she started to talk to me about some of the not-so-great things that has been happening to her the past year (including how my grandmother didn't approve of her at first and said some things that stung her). As she talked her bottom lip and chin started to quiver. She wiped her eyes rapidly until tears were glistening all around them. I tried to hug her but she resisted. She told me to go to sleep. I handed her a tissue and turned away.

She wiped her eyes, face and blew her nose. I thought she was done. But then she said something along the lines of, "why can't I stop crying?" I turned back to her and told her to stop holding it back. As I stroked her upper arm, she put both of her hands on her eyes. Her bottom lip bulged outwards and downwards with her mouth closed. She out a number of muffled sobs. Then she finally threw herself into my arms and sobbed openly into my chest, while I stroked her back. She sobbed for a couple of minutes, and then took her face away from my chest. There were big drops of tears at the corner of her eyes, which she wiped immediately. She didn't let a single drop fall or roll (apologies to tearhunter and co). I asked her if she felt better, and she nodded. She's been bottling this up for quite some time. We cuddled and talked well into the night. As you can imagine, I got very hard, but I don't think she noticed. 

This is a new experience for me, since this is the first time watching a woman cry was arousing and sort of heartbreaking at the same time. In fact, I felt like crying a little bit too. Anyway, this is the first proper crying that I've seen my wife do. Hopefully she will start to feel more comfortable crying around me. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 15, 2013 9:44 am  #2

Re: Wife obs The first

Pity she didn't let the tears fall - from what you say she was clearly shedding tears just not letting them fall. The tears you witnessed after she removed her face from your chest may have been what was left of tears that fell while she hid her face. It's hard to wipe your eyes with your face burried into someone chest and the tears must have been flowing then. Don't offer her a tissue next time

On thing that struck me from this observation is that you have married a woman that you now discover cries in a way that turns you on with the bulging lip and trembling chin. Whereas my wife cries with flowing unchecked tears but without so much of the trembling bottom lip - something that turns me on. So, by a stroke of luck it would appear we both have women in our lives that cry just the way we like them to.

I remember the first time my wife (then girlfriend) cried in front of me. Well the first time was actually over the phone but I obviosuly didn't get the full effect then. But the first time a saw her cry I dispite being very concerned for her I remember being so glad that she was a woman that shed tears openly, allowing them to flow without wiping them away. Dispite your concern for your wife you must be equally please that she can cry in front of you (dispite her reluntance) and has the right facial movements.

I know what you mean about not showing your arousal to her crying. I assume your wife does not know about your fetish? Although my wife knows if she is crying about something serious then she does not want to see any signs that I'm turned on in any way. However, the bonus is that if she is crying happy tears or crying at a film she allows me to enjoy her tears - we have made love several times shortly after she has been crying still with the physical evidence of her emotions in her eyes and on her face - amazing!

June 15, 2013 8:05 pm  #3

Lol, the reason I offered her a tissue is because she was wiping her tears rapidly - almost obsessively - with her hands. Getting tears and snot in hands certainly isn't my fetish. 

It was totally unexpected when she did do the lip thing when she cried. Because I definitely put her down as a non-lip curler, based on her facial structure along. I guess I'm not the expert I believe myself to be. But it was a pleasant surprise obviously. I'm definitely glad the broke this barrier that night. It felt like a growth for sure. 

She made me promise that I'd watch some soppy romantic movies with her that she says sometimes makes her cry. If I can stay awake, and if the crying takes place, I'll definitely watch out for the rolling tears. I'll hold on to her hands for good measure. ;) 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 16, 2013 7:57 pm  #4

Sounds like your wife and my husband are made of the same stuff

Tears are the last gift of true love.

June 16, 2013 10:26 pm  #5

Happy for you that you finally got to share a real crying experience with your wife! 

June 17, 2013 4:07 pm  #6

Great observation! I'm glad you got to experience this with your wife and that you've discovered that she has a good BLT.

Board footera