You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2013 9:21 pm  #1

where is everyone

Been dead here for days

Tears are the last gift of true love.

July 13, 2013 12:02 am  #2

Re: where is everyone

Yeah, I know.  I keep hoping someone will post some new links, but it's been super-quiet.

Maybe everyone is on vacation?  (Lucky stiffs!)

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

July 13, 2013 4:13 am  #3

Sorry, still settling into my brand new adult life! I'm going to make more of an effort to be around.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 13, 2013 4:44 am  #4

I've been trolling the sites sometimes to see if there is anything new, but I don't have many things to share unfortunately

July 13, 2013 8:18 pm  #5

If there's anything I've learned about obscure things on the internet - if you want something done, you must do it yourself. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 13, 2013 8:44 pm  #6

i just started a full time job, so i am super busy right now.... but if i will find something, i will share it. enjoy the summer!

July 15, 2013 7:10 pm  #7

I just moved across country, and I'm still getting settled in and organized. Haven't cried or observed any crying in the past few weeks, and I've been so busy, so I haven't had the chance to check in here much.

Fortunately, I think this community here will never fall apart because as fetishists, we don't have many (if any) real-life confidantes. Even when I'm busy and not posting, I love the fact that this place exists whenever I need it.

That said, I will make an effort to be around more. As TorNorth said, if we want this place to be productive and interesting, we must do it ourselves!

July 16, 2013 8:30 pm  #8

I have been gone for ages! Back now Got pregnant, had a baby and have had a year home in maternity leave. I am back to work and everyday life in the beginning of august. I also remember from my first child that the fetish sort of dissapeared for a while when I was pregnant and had a small baby. When I stopped nursing, came back to work and started feeling like "myself" again, the fetish returned...along with my sex drive (thank God for that...)
Will try to be more active after the summer. As carrotcake writes; it's nice to know that this forum exists when you need it. Have a nice summer everyone!

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

July 17, 2013 5:49 pm  #9

I've been away on holiday

I've a couple of obs I'll post over the next few days - bit busy tonight but I'll try and stop by more often.

'Suckerformanlyyears' - congratulations on your new baby  but if my observations are anything to go by becoming a new mum (for the first time certainly) has a habit of causing lots of tears - any obs you'd like to share?

Might be a new thread in this somewhere <thinks>

Last edited by tearhunter (July 17, 2013 5:50 pm)

July 18, 2013 10:26 pm  #10

Sorry I haven't been around as much.  i just started my residency in Emergency Medicine and I don't have the free time I did not long ago to troll the web for clips.  However, I will certainly try

Also, I think I hit a wall having spent so much time looking for things online, I've seen most of the things I know how to search for.  Wil probably take a break and wait for some new material to surface.

Last edited by yellowrose (July 18, 2013 10:29 pm)

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera