You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2013 6:28 am  #1

Told my girlfriend........and she has it too, somewhat

I finally built up the courage to tell my girlfriend about my fetish, and she has a similar thing for crying as I do

August 7, 2013 11:54 am  #2

Re: Told my girlfriend........and she has it too, somewhat

That's soo cool. You're lucky to have such a girlfriend.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 7, 2013 1:39 pm  #3

Whoa, that's amazing!

August 7, 2013 3:06 pm  #4

So how evolved the disscusion on this topic? you blurted out or  prepared before hand to make a confession out of it.. ?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 7, 2013 6:24 pm  #5

This could be extremely interesting, I've always wondered what would happen if two crying fetishist got together. Have you seen each other cry? Do you think you'll be exploring your fetish with each other?

August 8, 2013 7:17 pm  #6

That's great! Man, I wish my boyfriend were into crying. Hope it'll be possible for the two of you to satisfy each other's fetish, since you both understand the desires involved.

August 9, 2013 6:27 am  #7

Psychic_girl: It was actually kinda funny, she was talking about some things thinking about me that I won't go into detail here about, but you can guess what I'm talking about.  As she was telling me this she asked me if it was weird to me or if I was freaked out by it, and I said no, and that was when I built up the courage to tell her.  I first just said that I have a weird fetish and let her guess it, and she guessed feet, which I said no to, then she just asked me to tell her and so I did, and then we talked about it for a bit, with me trying to explain what mine was all about

August 9, 2013 6:33 am  #8

tearhunter: No we haven't yet, and yes I think we will

August 9, 2013 11:16 am  #9

My discussion was pretty much the same with the guy i've been dating 2 months ago and i told him just like you did, in the same context presumably, doing the guessing thing. I t was a nice moment, too bad we split now and i'll never have the ocassion to see him crying. 
But anyway he told me that my fetish was cool and i have to be ok with it though he was a scarce crier as most men are... I'm not sad i dumped him..

Woody Harrelson

Board footera