You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2013 7:47 pm  #1

Kat Dennings crying!?!

I know this is a weird or odd request but does anyone know of a movie or a clip of some sort with Kat Dennings shedding any tears. Also Mya Harrison as well. I never watched Dancing with the Stars but I wonder if Mya cried on the show. Im extremely curious on this.

January 16, 2014 8:20 pm  #2

Re: Kat Dennings crying!?!

Its the closest I've seen of her crying.

Last edited by MGomez (November 23, 2014 3:05 pm)

January 16, 2014 8:24 pm  #3

I'm not sure if she cried in any other movies. She stated in a interview that she cried while reading the script for Daydream Nation. I generally get screencaps and etc. I'm searching for Minka Kelly myself.

January 16, 2014 9:55 pm  #4

I know I've seen her cry harder than that, but I just can't remember where. I'll have to check out one of her screencaps websites.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 17, 2014 1:50 am  #5

Minka Kelly cries a bunch in Friday Night Lights.  I can't remember the exact episode but the first part of the first season would be a good place to look

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

January 17, 2014 1:51 pm  #6

Will certainly look for some Minka crying scenes now I know there is some. Would love to see Kat cry too

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 17, 2014 6:18 pm  #7

Ah right, here they are: CSI:NY Manhattan Manhunt

Last edited by TorNorth (January 19, 2014 11:46 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 20, 2014 12:38 am  #8

TorNorth wrote:

Ah right, here they are: CSI:NY Manhattan Manhunt

Thanks I'll check them out. I also believe I've seen a NCIS episode the other day where Mya cries since OP requested. I generally Google the persons name followed by "crying" or "in tears" for example "Kat Dennings crying". You never know what might come up.

Also TorNorth I saw a post somewhere else where you spoke of Freida Pinto crying and I have 2 pics from a movie I can't remember the name from but it was good.

January 20, 2014 12:41 am  #9

reptongeek wrote:

Will certainly look for some Minka crying scenes now I know there is some. Would love to see Kat cry too

I agree I'm going to search now and see what I find and I'll drop links. I like tears and I really want to see Minka with a tear down her cheek. It depends on the person for me some I would like a intense cry and some just a tear. I'll take both too.

January 20, 2014 1:04 pm  #10

A good TV series for you to watch would be Pretty Little Liars. The four main actresses do their fair share of pretty and intense crying

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera