You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2013 8:19 pm  #1

Making faces

Odd question, and I may be the only one... but does anyone else, when they're trying to imagine someone crying, ever make the faces and noises themselves? I don't look at what it looks like in the mirror or anything, and I don't get turned on by the thought of myself crying, but just sometimes I 'test out' the expressions and breathing of somebody crying to apply to my fantasy. I find I can achieve better realism in my mental image if I use myself as a point of reference. The sniffling noises, crumpling face, intakes of breath, etc... just me?

August 8, 2013 8:54 pm  #2

Re: Making faces

Yes! I do this every so often. I also enjoy listening to sound effects, and I'll sometimes try making the faces along with the sound effect to get a better visual image in my head of what the person might look like.

Occasionally, when I'm in the right frame of mind, I get turned on by my own fake-crying (never my real crying; I'm usually too upset to be aroused by that). Sniffling, doing the BLT, shoulders heaving, etc., will turn me on when I'm in that mental state.

August 9, 2013 11:32 am  #3

Yes i do this too as i i act out a character that i see in a movie. I don't get aroused though and it's not just as effective when i actually see the whole thing.  One efffective thing it's when i have a dream with a guy/ or actor crying in front of me or acting out a scene while i witness their crying  standing very close to them.
I always wake up with a pleasant feeling when this kink happens..)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 9, 2013 1:45 pm  #4

Yes, all the time. I do the eye and lip movements myself. It tends to help a lot with visualizing the expressions. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 11, 2013 6:43 pm  #5

Yay! This forum always does an excellent job of making me feel less weird. I wonder if anyone will try this now who hadn't before.

August 11, 2013 7:22 pm  #6

This making faces thing is funny as hell... I hope you guys don't do it on the street/ in public ( when you're fantasizing about crying people) cause if someone asks the reason for puting such a face and you say :'' I just mimic some crying dude in my mind without being in the least upset as to better focus on his face !"" i think they'll cross themselves minutes on end thinking where down right craizy ))

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 11, 2013 8:15 pm  #7

I've never liked the face scrunching up. Looks creepy

August 12, 2013 2:53 pm  #8

I've never really done this. There have been occasions where I've privately recited favourite lines from Movies/TV, but never emotional scenes apart from Mon Mothma's scene from Return of the Jedi, which can be fun trying to find the right emotional inflection in the line; 'Many Bothans died to bring you this information'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera