You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2013 3:37 am  #1

First Tears

Well, I still haven't had a full-out crying obs of my boyfriend, yet, but I came closer than ever this past weekend.

The two of us were at a party, and he was a little drunk (but still all there).  We were sitting on a bench together and all of the sudden he started cuddling me and talking to me about some things that we've been needing to talk about for a while now.  After a bit of that, he went to put a shirt (he had multiple) in his car and asked me to come with him.  We ended up sitting down on his back bumper, and he started getting into some more personal issues he hadn't wanted to bring up with our friends around.  We were sitting right up against each other with all four of our hands clasped together, and I think our heads were together.  I know I couldn't see his face, but his head was facing downward and I could see his glasses out of the corner of my eye.  While he talked, I heard his voice grow emotional, and I thought I saw something (tears?) fall into his glasses, but I couldn't be sure.  By the time we returned to the party, he was obviously fine, but before we separated in the crowd, he leaned over and kissed my cheek, and I noticed afterward that my face was wet where his glasses has bumped me.  

He ended up getting drunker as the party went on and got really sick by the end of it.  I've never drank or seen someone quite as sick as he was that night, so this might be usual, but I noticed that he was also shedding tears then.  After he threw up the first time, he sat back, unconscious, and I could see a tear streak running down from the corner of his eye.  Once I got him fully awake, he left his head hanging over the bowl I had for him, and I could see tears falling directly from his eyes and sometimes dangling from the tip of his nose.  The presence of puke made it a little harder to enjoy this part, but it was still nice because I was the primary one to take care of him and I got to help him out and hold him all night long.  

September 13, 2013 5:12 pm  #2

Re: First Tears

The writer talk sounds nice but if he was drunk enough to be paying out and puking never mind the tears, that's dangerous.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

September 14, 2013 3:43 am  #3

What "writer talk?" And it's not like I wanted him to be that drunk, I was just telling you what happened.  

Last edited by punkchick (September 14, 2013 3:46 am)

September 14, 2013 6:30 am  #4

I guess he got drunk because of the bothering things he told you? Or he just got druk because of juvenile carlessness?
For me his tears wouldn't have been a turn on because I have a lot of problems with other people throwing up. Even worse when it concernes me beeing sick....

September 15, 2013 2:56 am  #5

He just got that drunk because he's in his twenties and stupid about alcohol lol.  I was kind of scared for him, but a lot of my friends drink like that so I'd seen it before and I knew he was going to be okay.  I would have taken him straight to the hospital if he had given me reason to believe otherwise (I don't drink at all).  Honestly, the sign of emotional tears was all I really liked, tear-wise; the others were kind of nice in helping to give me an image of what he looks like when he cries for real, but they themselves weren't much of a turn-on.  The only thing I liked about him being sick was being able to hold and comfort him and take care of him.  It was kind of therapeudic for me because I've been having some issues dealing with the fact that I wasn't really around to help him through some really bad stuff, and it felt good to be able to get him through something, even if it was just a night of throwing up after drinking.

September 17, 2013 4:57 pm  #6

I know about of young people do binge drink like that but it's still dangerous.take care of him

Tears are the last gift of true love.

September 18, 2013 4:33 am  #7

I know it's dangerous, and I'll take good care of him, don't you worry. ^_^

September 28, 2013 12:17 pm  #8

Was he actually crying emotional tears as he was throwing up?

I know if I'm choking on something my eyes will water to the point that I'll have tears running down my face, I've not been sick for a long time but I guess I would shed a few tears due to the gagging reflex.

Although you say you've not had a full on crying obs with your boyfriend yet this I'd say counts as at least seeing him shed real tears- if they were emotionally fueled tears - you've seen him cry. Both males and female (especially females in my experience) get emotional and are likely to cry when they are drunk - I've seen both a few times. Tears tend to be more openly shed from both sexes as well when crying when they are drunk.

The most dangerous combination is when you drink because of an emotional issue. I've done this in the past and it lead to me crying floods of unchecked tears for over an hour. Very hard and painful - so look after your boyfriend if you suspect this was why he as drunk and emotional.

Board footera