You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2013 3:23 am  #1

Glee

Hey guys, you should probably all watch the most recent episode of Glee where they pay tribute to Finn.  The whole episode is aa crying scene.  I'll list the ones I remember

Kurt
Mr and Mrs Hudson
Puck
Rachel
Santana
Mercedes
Tina
Blaine
Sam
Mr. Schuster

Ya just watch, you'll enjoy it

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 12, 2013 3:27 am  #2

Re: Glee

Yes, wow, that was a lot of crying. The scene with Puck was my favorite...I loved when he said, "If I stop crying, I don't think I'll be able to stop!" I really love scenes that involve anger followed by crying. It's as if the anger is just an outburst of the uncontrollable emotion, which gets just enough out to allow the person to break down.

Also, Will's scene at the end was intense. I find him awkward at times (partially due to the writing, though), but that was beautiful acting.

Sue also teared up, and Figgins wiped his eye.

October 12, 2013 5:29 am  #3

I'm trying to decide whether I think wills crying scene at the end was over done or just so real it was a little uncomfortable... Loved that it was with Emma though...I like the two of them and I love that he held it together until he was alone with her

Thoughts?

Also would have liked more from Blaine and Sam but it didn't seem to fit

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 13, 2013 9:25 pm  #4

I think Will's scene was realistic. It didn't seem fake, even though he was loudly sobbing. He was just really devastated. I like him with Emma also, and I too love that he felt comfortable enough to break down with her and let her comfort him.

I liked Sam's moment, but I agree that more from him or Blaine wouldn't have quite worked.

October 14, 2013 4:47 pm  #5

That end scene was really raw. It was uncomfortable to watch because you know that on some level he wasn't acting. I have to commend the guy.putting real raw greif on display like that for the world must have been really hard.for all-out of people just knowing that it would be seen by strangers would have turned the faucets off automatically. Even when guys cry I have never seen it get that intense. I only watched the show sporadically so I'm not even sure what the relationship was between will and Finn at that point.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

October 14, 2013 4:49 pm  #6

The scene with the parents and Kurt cleaning out his things was really heart breaking too.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

October 15, 2013 5:08 am  #7

That episode was on TV last week. I'm not really a glee fan, I started to watch it but couldn't finish it, I just wanted to see what it was like. Very sad episode.

October 15, 2013 10:04 pm  #8

Yeah, I can't even imagine how hard it must have been for those actors to have to re-live their own grief publicly. I read that most of the scenes were done in one take because the actors couldn't just stand there and do it over and over. I also read that the crew had to stop several times because they (actors, camera crew, directors) were sobbing so much they had to leave the room.

Board footera