You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2011 8:35 pm  #1

Self obs (f) tears.

Hey All,
Just at the start of this week I started to get yet another canker sore (mouth ulcer) I couldn't believe it another one, anyway I've been getting a lot lately don't know why. Anyway I hope this is the last one so my cheek swelled up a bit and was sore I think after I had eaten yesterday I had pain I went to the bathroom looked in the mirror and had big tears down sitting in my eyes I got a tissue and wiped them then blew my nose. I hope this is the last one I get because they hurt lol. But I hadn't had a good obs like that in a while. I just thought I'd write it down. I'm doing a bit better thankgoodness.

Also the other day I was watching a TV show I was moved, I saw the male character started crying and I had tears in my eyes, then I wiped them and blew my nose, thats my obs.

Last edited by raindance85 (December 15, 2011 8:51 pm)

December 16, 2011 12:20 am  #2

Re: Self obs (f) tears.

Mouth ulcers are a pain in the ass (actually, in the mouth). I find it helps if I take some salt on my finger tip and smear it on the ulcer. Hurts like a son of a bitch, though.

But hey now, I keep reading about your tears and none about your lips

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 16, 2011 3:29 am  #3

Well, I for one am pleased to read about your wiping your eyes and blowing your nose.  Thanks for the story, and I hope those mouth ulcers don't give you too much trouble.

December 16, 2011 4:42 am  #4

Ouch!  I hope your sore gets better soon.  Never had a really bad canker sore myself, but I've heard they can be awful.

Love, love it when men cry on the TV or in movies, but sometimes it brings me to tears as well.  If you don't mind my asking, what was the TV show that moved you so much?

December 16, 2011 8:16 am  #5

@TorNorth my tears were large my lips were well not actually sure cause my tears were big I couldn't see what my lips were doing if that makes sence lol will take notice next time. - I tend to suffer from mouth ulcers yes there very sore and awful sometimes not even bonjela helps thanks for the tips. @Dacrypticphile thankyou & @thedreamer It was How I Met Your Mother I just started to watch it , I love Barney and Marshall - Marshall more because hes cried in a episode to point I just wanted to hug him instead of the actress (Lilly) lol sounds crazy right? I forget the name of the episode! But now suddenly hes my favorite character for that and many other reasons. Barney is awesome too when he cried I didn't feel it as much as when Marshall did lol. 

Last edited by raindance85 (December 16, 2011 8:24 am)

April 23, 2012 4:44 am  #6

Marshall crying about his Dad! Yes, I loved that one too. Himym has a lot of great crying scenes

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

April 30, 2012 3:19 am  #7

SomeoneG1 wrote:

Marshall crying about his Dad! Yes, I loved that one too. Himym has a lot of great crying scenes

I agree SomeoneG1 I love that show.

April 30, 2012 3:00 pm  #8

SomeoneG1 wrote:

I would like to see this scene, since it has been raved about so much... does anyone have a link for it? (or a link to any good HIMYM scene?)

April 30, 2012 3:27 pm  #9

Just did some snooping and found a great description of how that Marshall scene (the one where he finds out about his dad) was filmed:

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/823925/alyson-hannigan-and-jason-segel-talk-how-i-met-your-mother

Like I said in another thread, I'm fascinated with learning how these scenes are filmed and what the actor's processes are.  They did it in one take.  I found that scene on YouTube, though not a great version, but anyone with good HIMYM links, please post 'em (maybe in the Videos section!)

These would have been great for the "sitcoms archive" I had started on the old forum!

October 27, 2013 6:13 pm  #10

How are you doing now?  If you keep getting ulcers maybe you should let a doctor look at you.  Good luck and  I hope you get rid of  the ulcers.

Board footera