You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2013 1:05 pm  #1

Emmabanana brought me to think about this. How does your age influence your fetish? Do you prefer older people crying getting older yourself? Do you like people of your own age crying? Is it just young people affecting you? 
I realized that I still prefer younger people crying, maybe because older people are more likely to cry and I don't like crybabies who cry all the time. Most of the time I prefer handsome people crying, sometimes it is also ugly people if they just match my preferences. For example Jack Nicholson: I think he is a brilliant actor and he has for example a nice crying scene in the film "about Schmidt", but he is not attraktive for me.

September 19, 2013 12:40 am  #2

Re: Age

Well, I'm only 20, so you can only get a few years younger than I am before it starts to get weird lol.  I'd have to say that people around my general age bracket (late teens or twenties) are the ones I'm really interested in, though older people can do it for me if they're attractive and/or particularly seem unlikely to feel comfortable crying around someone.  

September 20, 2013 3:28 am  #3

I do enjoy comforting crying children, but of course in a non sexual way and in more of an emotional motherly way, It starts being sexual when it is someone close to my own age.

Last edited by SomeoneG1 (September 20, 2013 3:29 am)

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

September 25, 2013 1:23 am  #4

I'm 22, and I've noticed that as I've grown my tastes adjust so I'm usually most attracted to people around my own age. When I was a teenager I was attracted to other teenagers. Now I'd say my range of attraction goes from 18 to....45? But guys in their 20s and early 30s are most attractive to me.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

September 27, 2013 6:50 pm  #5

Well, I remember when I was about 11, I saw my crush cry in school when he got in trouble, and I was extremely excited. My heart was pounding and I could not stop thinking about it/writing about it for weeks.

Obviously now, an 11 year old crying does not trigger that same response. I still have the desire to comfort, but as SomeoneG1 said, it's a motherly instinct rather than a sexual one. I'm in my mid 20s, and I'd say that I'm aroused by people crying who are about 18-40. I'm sure when I am closer to 40, older people crying will arouse me (just as I would view people around my age as physically attractive). Time will tell, I suppose.

September 28, 2013 11:22 am  #6

I have a wide age range when it comes to being turned on by crying. It's more about the look than the age. I've been seriously turned on by women in their late teens / early twenties crying right up to women in their 50's

I do like younger women crying however as their skin tends to be smoother around the eyes which makes tears glide as they fall but I'm not too bother about the age of the person to be honest.

September 28, 2013 9:14 pm  #7

I agree, tearhunter, except that for me, it's men that get me going.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

October 4, 2013 12:26 am  #8

I'm 22 and my partner is 21. I've seen women in their forties who I am not attracted to at all, but if they cry in just the right way, I catch myself staring.

December 13, 2013 11:36 pm  #9

I's 63 my last birthday, which comes on June 9.  I guess I'm interested in crying females anywhere between 6 and 60.  I gave a handkerchief to a girl about 12 or 13 who was crying because she got too scared at a Halloween social.   Children crying attract me emotionally rather than sexually, and I like to do what I can to make them feel better.

December 15, 2013 7:16 pm  #10

I like teens through late middle age. Kids only in certain situations because i find when kids cry they teens to whine which i find very grating.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera