You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2013 10:03 pm  #11

Re: dragon dance

Yes, I remember your post - can't remember without checking back but I take it he let tears fall down his face? Do you remember how many he shed and how he reacted / acknowledge that he was crying?

December 20, 2013 11:44 am  #12

http://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=487
Yes the tears were flowing down his face. First he wiped them under his glasses, afterwards he just let them run down. By reading the descrpition of your crying I think he cries similar to you. Not much sound, no sobbing, just a lot of tears and the wobbly voice, that he couldn't go on talking. He didn't react to the tears by saing something like "I am sorry" or what else you might say in such a situation because you are embarassed. Just when the tears were dropping off his chin he asked me for a handkerchief (which obviously women carry around in their purrses...)

December 21, 2013 5:12 pm  #13

Based on the images I've just submitted you can compare his crying to my crying!

Sounds like a wonderful observation for you - did it turn you on in anyway? either at the time or later on?
If at the time what was the signs that you were being turned on and what did you do to hide them?

When a woman cries to this intensity - even when it is just an acquaintance I get the urge to wipe her tears gently from her cheeks. I've only every did it with my wife, ex-girlfriend and very good female friend as unless you know them very well its not particularly appropriate - but the urge is strong sometimes.

December 22, 2013 6:19 am  #14

I guess I was right about your tears they are adorable! I am not the person that reacts in such a situation, especially not because I didn't know the man very well. I am allways a little embarassed staring at the tears but I don't think that anyone realizes I have a fetish for tears.
I "rethink" the situation many times afterwards in my head. There is the comforting aspect but sometimes I also think about tears being together with my husband.

December 22, 2013 8:03 am  #15

Tear Hunter I really think you should consider adding to the fiction section.your obs ate always so descriptive and detailed and so moving.I stumbled across an obs you posted of yourself and your wife from a year ago and I positive melted.your words flow as beautifully as your tears.you should definitely do some writing on the subject.I'd read it.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera