You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2013 3:28 pm  #11

Re: Appalling obs of sorts

That speaks a lot to his strength of character.most boys would have long ago learned to turn the tears of sad da survival mechanism

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 22, 2013 3:58 pm  #12

It truly does. I admire him a lot. 

December 22, 2013 6:19 pm  #13

This makes me absolutely sick. My BF's mother treated him this way, and I have no tolerance for it. I'm so glad he has you to talk to.

December 24, 2013 11:45 am  #14

I hate this approach towards crying - everyone has the right to cry when they feel like it - granted some people don't like to cry in front of others, like at work or in public - but that's the choice of the person crying and what feels best for them.

But, when someone does cry in front of you then you should regard yourself privileged to witness that persons raw emotions. They have opened up their inner most feelings and I have no right to tell them it's wrong and how they should feel.

I witnessed something similar to this at my old work - a senior manager hated seeing other women cry and basically verbally abused any woman who did! However, when she was finally made redundant she burst into tears - no one went to comfort her! What goes around comes around!

Board footera