You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2013 2:47 pm  #1

Football player crying

So I'm really terrible at figuring out how to use this thing lol and I'm on my iPhone and can't find how to copy the link.  Butttttt if you You Tube "Knowshon Moreno crying" you will see it. It's crazy the amount of tears he produces. It's only two tear drops. But it's like a bucket of tears poured from his eyes.

December 27, 2013 2:53 pm  #2

Re: Football player crying

http://youtu.be/PW8IipJsR6c
Wait I think I figured it out lol.

Yup I did

Last edited by offmyrocker (December 27, 2013 2:53 pm)

December 27, 2013 7:21 pm  #3

ohhhh i was wondering if this clip would show up here. I actually saw this as it was happening, and my boyfriend and his friends were all like "WHAT. those are not....traditional tears." I missed the context and thought it might be a purely physiological thing, like maybe he had gotten hit in the head and that happened.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

December 27, 2013 7:27 pm  #4

lol nope. It was post anthem. I saw it replayed on NFL Network and was like holy crap lol. I wonder if he always cries like that! He would keep Kleenex in buisness. Unless he always just let's them fall or wipes with his hand.

Well now I just have a million questions I will never get answered haha.

December 28, 2013 7:13 am  #5

Can you also produce a "saliva fountain" with your sublingual glands? It must be something similar he can produce with his tear glands, wow!

December 28, 2013 10:46 am  #6

I saw this and wondered is this for real? How can your eyes physically hold that volume of tears before letting go!

Perhaps as you say flatter his tear glands go into mega production mode and the tears flow directly from the tear gland across his eyes and out at an incredible rate! If he kept this up for more than a few tears he'd drown! 

December 28, 2013 10:43 pm  #7

Gee whiz. that is beyond fetish stuff.that's like ripleys believe it or not stuff.

That guy has some serious love for our national anthem doesn't he.

Last edited by inmyarms (December 28, 2013 10:44 pm)

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera