You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2014 6:15 pm  #11

Re: POLL: What is the main reason you come to this site?

Very old topic but I'm resurrecting it for the newer folk

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 4, 2014 10:06 pm  #12

I had to put "Other" because "All of the Above" wasn't an option.

I started coming here in the hopes of finding videos, pictures, etc. but the camaraderie and support is the reason I keep coming back.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

January 5, 2014 12:50 am  #13

All of those reasons are more or less equally important for me, but I have to say I was  pleasantly surprised by what nice good-hearted folks all of you turned out to be.  I think God is using y'all to be a blessing to each other.  New Years' wishes and hugs to one and all from the bottom of my heart!

January 5, 2014 3:53 am  #14

Happy new year to you too, Handkerchief!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

January 6, 2014 2:58 am  #15

At first I came here to watch videos and meet more people who shared my interest I was astounded that there actually err more people who shared this interest.

But once I started my own crying ritual this month, I have found that sharing the observation to be kind of healing even though I know the interest here is fetishized. I have read on several places that when someone witnesses your tears out creates a validation that is helpful to healing. I dint have anyone to be witness but in sharing it here, knowing that every tear and detail is valued to people here, even if not for emotional reasons makes it the perfect place to share my crying even if it,isn't the traditional form of"witnessing". I know that here I won't be ridiculed or distracted from the process, is surprisingly cathartic. I was very hesitant to do it at first but something pushed.me to it and now I wouldn't do without it.

Last edited by inmyarms (January 6, 2014 3:00 am)

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera