You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2014 1:41 pm  #1

female tears (obs)

As you know I work with a lot of people! Today I saw 3 women crying. I am going to describe you how I saw them sheding tears.
The first woman is still young and in my eyes she is quite attractive, she is the mediterranean typ with dark brown eyes and almost black hair, she wears make up and dresses carefully. When she started crying her eyes filled with tears and two perfectly shaped tears escaped from her eyes and run down her cheeks together. One tear found the way to her chin, the other one dripped of in the middle of her cheek. Two more tears followed before she reached for a handkerchief and wiped the tears away. Her voice didn't chance, her make up didn't flow, she just shed those 4 beautiful tears and went on like nothing had happened. I would say it was "the nice crying", like you can see it in a film.
The second woman surprised me with her tears. She was wearing glasses, which she removed from her nose when she started crying. In retrospective I don't even remember the colour of her eyes. At the beginning she had also the watering eyes until the tears started dripping, there were a lot of tears, quite fast you couldn't see the tear tracks anymore, her face was just wet. She brushed off her tears mid cheek and she was shaking and sobbing audible. It was a soft sobbing, no loud sounds. Also she grabed for a handkerchief in her purse to dab at her eyes but she didn't blow her nose. I would put it "the intermediate crying".
The third woman started talking to me with her own cotton handkerchief ready, she started crying immediately. She covered her mouth and her face and she was sobbing and shaking so hard she barely could speak. When she lowered her handkerchief her face was red, her eyes were tiny and her mouth was contorted. She was not able to listen or interact, just had a real crying fit which lasted for ever in my feeling. This was definitely "the ugly crying".

January 8, 2014 4:12 pm  #2

Re: female tears (obs)

As you may know, I'm a nice crying fan. Would have loved to have seen the first woman crying. I haven't seen live crying for ages

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 8, 2014 6:41 pm  #3

Wow three in one day. And nice ones too.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

January 8, 2014 11:37 pm  #4

Nice obs, thanks for sharing.

Board footera