You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2013 11:45 pm  #11

Re: An old insidious heartbreak

for some people its a habit. its a way to protect themselves from getting to close to someone and they dont know how to stop being that way. sometimes they fear letting someone inside so they get in the habit of pushing them away.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 25, 2013 1:12 am  #12

Yeah, that's true inmyarms..this is what saddens me most..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 25, 2013 1:55 am  #13

But you can't let him tie you in knots like this. For us women its so hard because we see the best in people and we see what they could be. Every time someone shows is their dark side and we think we learned poor lesson we see the his in then again and our hearts forget.we tend to think we can love the bad out of someone and its so hard to let that go

December 25, 2013 3:12 am  #14

By the way how did yo learn to speak English so well? My mother is Romanian and it took her years of living in America to get the hang of it.

December 29, 2013 12:07 am  #15

inmyarms wrote:

But you can't let him tie you in knots like this. For us women its so hard because we see the best in people and we see what they could be. Every time someone shows is their dark side and we think we learned poor lesson we see the his in then again and our hearts forget.we tend to think we can love the bad out of someone and its so hard to let that go

Oh dear, I know, your words struck me greatly !!! It is so true what you said here. I long for that forbbiden, lost paradise where the monster turns to a prince and i'm part of it..and on top of it he sheds tears, ters of saddnes for not having realised beforehand that it's easy to be good after all....

It's soo utophian and yet i didn't get enough of it. Luckily i keep myself away, i preserve my distance trying not to get myself entangled in his knots..I guess i'm deceiving myself once again. He'll never change, he'll never attone or admit what i want to see..

I don't think i love the ''bad'' in him but yet, i always think he's not ''that bad'', that there's a misunderstanding somehow that we can go through, that i can transform him no matter how hard it gets for me..In the process i only transform myself, actually..
And i want truly to be able to let this go, not to permit to be deceived again..but it's damn hard !

Changing the subject yet, i learned english when i was 10, i started by being given private lessons, then i learned it in highschool and at the university. I'm fond of foreign languages but am not yet, that proficient as i need to...I guess i learned some of them gradually and it happened only with English and French. As far as my third language, Russian i couldn't study it properly in college and i don't use it..

Last edited by psychic_girl (December 29, 2013 12:14 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 29, 2013 12:32 am  #16

Not love the bad in him but that we can love the bad out of them.that our love will push the bad away and being out the Prince charming we t think he can be.it is a female fantasy that our love can change someone.. it only works in the movies and men learn to manipulate women like this. I know it must be hard because he knows just the right things to say doesn't he.

December 29, 2013 7:25 pm  #17

More or less, he's at times too coarse to be a true seducer. He seems very insecure emotionally and plays the tough guy. And i told him so many times i like sensitive types, those who show their softer side and he rejects this type as if it offends his more masculine image he so much enjoys projecting ( he mostly struggles to project a very tough image, macho-like).

He did show me pictures of him crying though...He said he was not involved emotionally because he played some role such as an actor, as to elicit tears. He said he can do that but  that he doesn't want to disclose more..I left him alone..He'a very weird person. he does show traces of vulnerability but on very rare ocasions.

Woody Harrelson

January 13, 2014 2:00 pm  #18

I did manage to cry more last week, after i took a bath..I was listening to music in my room and tried to focus on my chest pain. I felt some sort of shudder there and then tears started to well in my eyes..It was the first time i cried without feeling any muscle trembling in my face..It was very weird..No BLT, no nothing..just tears falling silently from my eyes..

Woody Harrelson

January 13, 2014 3:38 pm  #19

That must have felt very nice. Keep doing whatever it is that bright that out. Crying is a skill that for some puerile required practice. Those more you do this the Mir satisfying you'll be ache to get there.

Board footera