You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2014 1:53 pm  #11

Re: registered for an acting class!

Actually, I know what you mean about theatre crying, TorNorth... I guess you luck out if you find someone who actually chooses (or has the ability) to cry genuinely rather than taking the easy road of pushing.  But I think most actors can do the 'emotional' voice a bit more realistically (which is sort of what I had in mind).

January 9, 2014 2:45 pm  #12

My fetish isn't an obsession but I find I'm getting kind of addicted to this board. The characters here are great. People are fascinating. I'm glad you've found  balance in your fetish but cold you still pop by to say hello sometimes?

Tears are the last gift of true love.

January 9, 2014 2:48 pm  #13

I liked that you're friend cried from your gift.that's sweet. That hastened to me once about ten years Shi. I wrote a sing as a gift for my best friend after she got me through a really hard time and I had it recorded. I gave her the cd and we went to her cat to listen to it.out if the blue she just started bawling.I dint know why I didn't think that would happen but it was very touching.

January 10, 2014 12:15 am  #14

inmyarms wrote:

I'm glad you've found balance in your fetish but cold you still pop by to say hello sometimes?

I just did!

I could come by a bit more often, I suppose, but I have to be careful not to slip back into addiction.  I guess for now I like to pop by when I have personal news to share... 

Wow, writing a song for someone?  That's awesome!!!  I don't think I'm really a songwriter, but that's a GREAT one for getting people to cry!  I will try to think of some others, as I really would like to give a guy a present someday that would make him cry (hard to do to a guy, but hey, I'm creative, so I'd be up for the challenge).  

January 10, 2014 4:00 am  #15

guys don't usually cry from gifts unless it had to do with their dads or their dignity.like giving them a job or something. It's not their type of thing.

January 14, 2014 2:40 pm  #16

Good to see you; we've missed you! I'm glad you're doing well and have found a good place mentally.

Board footera