You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2014 12:04 am  #1

Observations: 2 real (F) and 2 acting (M)

Sorry for the cross-post, but I realized I should have put my newest observations in a separate thread.  They got combined with other chat in my "registered for an acting class" thread, but then I realized there are probably members out there who are only interested in looking for observations and might not see them otherwise... so, for those folks, I'm re-copying them here and will post any observations separately next time!  For anyone who read the other thread, you have already seen these.

Well, the acting class was kind of funny.  There WERE some crying incidences.  It was really pretty much a beginner class, and our "acting" showed it.  LOL.  We were bad actors.  Well, one guy actually did pretend to cry by putting his hand over his eyes, making crying noises, and hanging his head.  After a couple of runs through the scene, he was instructed to try to "hold back" more since the natural tendency would be for someone to try *not* to cry when they feel like crying.  And at another time, a different guy who was instructed to cry HOWLED/WAILED... like, loud sobbing noises... which was actually pretty impressive, as I wouldn't have the guts to let go so loudly like that!!!  Believe it or not, there was more realism to that one than the other one... but of course, it was all so fake, really, that I couldn't get turned on by it.  The closest I could come was when the acting instructor did a bit of professional acting for us.  He didn't cry at all, but he recited a passage, and as he spoke, he let his voice sort of 'catch' or cut off with emotion at the end of a phrase... and that one nearly got me!!  It helped that he was hot, too.    But just goes to show, for me, it is much more important that the emotion seem genuine!  Still, I went into the class expecting nothing, so to have two guys try their best to do very obvious "crying" in the class was more than I expected!!

Now for some real observations, for anyone who is still reading!  No men, of course (although I honestly am not all that bothered by that!), but I thought of two cute incidences involving women, for those who are into female observations (I'm not, but I don't mind them).  They both involve happy surprises.  The first was someone who showed up to a surprise party.  We all yelled surprise and she must have honestly been surprised, because she started wiping the tears away!  I immediately thought of Tearhunter because what I noticed was her style of tear wiping (Tearhunter likes hearing very detailed accounts of how people deal with their tears).    In fact, if she hadn't wiped, I wouldn't have even known she was crying, as I was too far away to see the tears (I guess that means she probably didn't do the BLT... sorry, TorNorth!)   Anyway, she was smiling, and she kept wiping right underneath her eyes (her bottom lashes) with her knuckles... no, more like the back side of the index finger with the knuckles bent and the fist curled.  And she would alternate, so it would go left side, right side... left side, right side.  She must have caught them right away just as they left her eyes.  Anyway, that's one real life observation.

The other was from a surprise gift I gave someone.  I had NO IDEA she would be moved enough to cry!!!  It wasn't even a big gift, but it was a way of saying thank you, and I think she just didn't expect it.  As I started to thank her in more detail, she warned me not to continue or else she'd cry... so I actually stopped, but as we kept talking about things, she started crying anyway.  Awww!  I don't remember her crying style, but we hugged at the end.  Gee, I didn't know I could have such an effect on someone.  Now I need to find a guy to do that to... just kidding!  Like I said, I really am doing well.  It is almost scary... sometimes I almost feel like a "normal" person!!  But don't worry, I'm as warped as I ever was when it comes to my views on crying men and what I'd like to do to them... oh yes, definitely warped, LOL... so better watch out, crying men!!!

Last edited by woundedpuppy (January 12, 2014 12:10 am)

January 12, 2014 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Observations: 2 real (F) and 2 acting (M)

So cute! Happy crying is the sweetest.

January 14, 2014 2:37 pm  #3

Oh, I love these! Thanks for sharing them! I know what you mean in your first observation about even a catch in the voice being arousing.

January 15, 2014 5:06 pm  #4

Sweet obs.  Tears of happiness or gratitude are always the best kind!

January 16, 2014 7:30 pm  #5

Good to hear from you WoundPuppy - really glad you enjoyed your acting course  Just remember us when your famous

I really like happy tears - all to often to get our 'fix' someone has to suffer so for the person to be happy is a wonderful bouns for us. And your right interesting obs regarding the women wiping her tears away. I take from that she is not comfortable showing her emotions so looks to hide the 'evidence' by getting rid of the tears. Problem is as you said you would not have known she was crying if she had not been so keen to wipe them away - shame you didn't see any tears falling.

Last edited by tearhunter (January 16, 2014 7:30 pm)

January 19, 2014 7:14 am  #6

Actually, Tearhunter, I wouldn't say that the way she wiped her tears was necessarily due to being uncomfortable showing her emotions.  She's that type of woman who knows how to do her hair and make-up well and has a neat and tidy look about her, so I kind of see it as her dealing with her tears in the same way... keeping her face neat and tidy.  Just a thought, anyway, but who knows!

Board footera