You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2014 1:47 am  #11

Re: Has anyone told their significant other about their fetish?

Try testing the waters like I did.don't trek him it's a sexual fetish.just tell him you think he is gorgeous when he cried and you love being the person he is vulnerable with.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

January 15, 2014 2:30 am  #12

I sort of tried to explain to him over text once that I feel sort of protective of him and want to be there to make him feel safe and loved, but his response was pretty bland.  He's told me since that he doesn't express his feelings via text much because it frustrates him to try to do so, but unfortunately I haven't found a great time to replicate that conversation in person.  It's also difficult because he's only ever cried to me over the phone, never in person, so I can't say I think he looks nice or I feel right holding him or anything like that.

January 16, 2014 7:47 pm  #13

My wife knows about my fetish and she is pretty cool about it - I was worried because I didn't want it to change when / how she cried in front of me.

I do have to be careful - if she is upset and crying I need to make sure I'm sympathic to her feelings and not get obviously turned on. I few times I think she becomes a little self conscious because she usually lets her tears roll down her cheeks unchecked usually when she cries but suddenly she will strart wiping them away.

But the up side is when she is crying happy tears or crying at a film she will let me enjoy her tears and a few erotic moments have come out of these moments!

She also get a bit playful with my fetish - I think I've mentioned on the forum before while we were out clearing snow one year the cold wind made my wife's eyes water. With tears streaming down her face she came over and asked if she looked attractive - if course she did - she then proceded to grab me somewhere rather private and exclaimed - very attractive it would appear!

I sometimes wonder if she get a bit turned on by my reaction to her tears emotional or otherwise - sometimes she asks me to kiss her tears and then kiss her lips so she can taste her own salty tears. Always happy to help out.

Last edited by tearhunter (January 16, 2014 7:48 pm)

January 16, 2014 8:25 pm  #14

I told my boyfriend pretty early on in our relationship. He has a fetish of his own and is completely accepting. Apparently, he actually thinks it's "cute" that I like crying. He still cries very openly around me.

January 17, 2014 1:52 am  #15

I actually told my boyfriend maybe about a year ago (we've been together for 9 so its been a very long kept secret).  I too was also very drunk.  He took it well, said that it wasn't weird at all ( I think by how much i didn't want to tell him, he was expecting something horrible).  He still cries openly around me, though we haven't talked about it since.  I think i'm okay with that.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

January 20, 2014 7:35 pm  #16

@carrotcake: That's awesome! My guy is pretty emotional too and he said to me a long time ago that while he was super emotional he was very reserved about expressing that, and I think ever since I told him he's sort of stopped worrying about that. It's funny because he actually said he thought it really suited me, because I always like to make people feel better and I'm caring and stuff, which made me feel good  

@punkchick: Totally understandable. I'd never have been able to tell my boyfriend if he'd never cried in front of me before. It definitely made my bf more willing to open up and I had about the same worries you did (especially about him thinking it was sick and leaving me). It's definitely a scary thing to tell someone but who knows, he might surprise you! 

@luckywolf13: That's fantastic. Sounds like you have a good guy! My boyfriend has a few little fetishes of his own which I think helped him understand mine as well! It was like a switch flipped and now he's totally comfortable crying in front of me. It's still so unreal and I'm still shy when he brings it up but I guess it's only been a few days :D

January 21, 2014 1:11 am  #17

I've never come out and directly told my husband about this, he has very "masculine" ideas but we have talked about the subject when watching TV, in one case in the context of news footage where the "bereaved" husband is "sobbing" for the camera, begging whomever had taken his wife to return her. Husband noticed first and said to me "Where are the tears?" I had also noticed but he beat me to the question. And it turned out the "sobbing" was all an act, the husband was the reason the wife had disappeared.

But the emotional satisfaction I get? No, he doesn't know about that. I've only told one person, a therapist I was seeing - and it was right after that I stopped seeing her. (It was close to ending anyway, and I knew it was time to stop when I mentioned Dacryphilia, and she didn't know what it was.)

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera