You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2014 7:44 pm  #1

August: Osage County

I saw the movie today in cinema and apart the fact it's amazing, the actors almost cry in every scene. It's a 2 hour drama with lotts lots of both women and men crying. It's just mesmerizing..
 I also think Meryl Streep it's very peculiar when she sobs, she's the only woman i saw crying like a man..from whole of her being and yet retaining something of her own grief. Benedict Cumberbatch has one sweet crying scene at the beginning, he simply plays a cry baby and he tears up later too and Chris Cooper tears up as well..Don't miss this movie..

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 24, 2014 7:45 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 26, 2014 8:55 pm  #2

Re: August: Osage County

Oh wow! I love Benedict Cumberbatch! Can't wait to see this movie.
Thanks for the heads up, @psychic_girl

January 27, 2014 3:12 pm  #3

What about Abigail Breslin?

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 29, 2014 5:10 pm  #4

She cries in the scene towards the end when she's caught showing her boobs to Dermout Mulroney after he drugs her, the infamous pedophile scene. She's shown with her eyes and cheeks full of tears at one point, but it's brief..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera