You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2014 2:40 pm  #1

3 obs

I have three observations

First was a several weeks ago but I forgot to post it.it was at a rehearsal fit a musical I was in. An ensemble men who I have been friendly with fir a Kong time, though not close was standing in an open bathroom on the probe. Next to her was her mother who is also in the ensemble. She was clearly crying.her eyes was red and she kept wiping with her hands. Later on I passed her in the hall and she was wiping her eyes with tissues. I texted another car member who I know is very close with her and asked her what was going on, but she said she wasn't at liberty to discuss it but that she was going through stuff. So I never find out aha at was wrong
But she had been far far more cheerful lately so I'm hoping it's resolved.
. We had a talk with it clergyman to ask for some guidance in certain areas regarding our financial nightmare. A few days ago I asked my husband if he could call the rabbi and clarify some things that I felt might have been unclear when we spoke. My husband immediately started to treat up, lasting on his bed, though he retired not to let me see it. He covered his eyes with his hand and started tapping his foot very rapidly which I recognized as a habit of anxiety with him. When I asked him what was wrong he said he was just extremely overwhelmed. Not only are we ha aching money issues but all me heath issues of mine have forced him to take over more and more at home. He was mad at himself fir not explaining things to the rabbi clearly and p overwhelmed at having to call and explain again. ( normally this is not a big deal but he was just very high strung...)   the tears kept leaking out and he was sniffling. I tried to hug him but he stiffened. I realized he wad feeling a little panic and needed some space to calm himself so I just sat next to him quietly for a while. He had his head reading on his hand.he was quiet but a significant volume of tears was running out and his nose got out runny too. After a while when I sensed he relaxed a bit I tried to hug him again. He returned the hug and after several seconds he gripped me tightly and let out three big sobs.then he quieted down and was much calmer after that.

And then there is little old me. I've been dealing with a couple of medical issues that, while not life threatening and certainly profoundly frustrating and are forcing me to give up on things that have been important to me. I had gone into the hallway to use the washing machine I share with another tenant here and I was struck suddenly by the memory of a conversation I had had in that spot with the other tenant before these issues hit me, all the things I had planned and how had I known that for years after that chat I'd be standing in that spot in my current situation.....my face kinda crumpled and I had a few good sobs, but only enough tears to wet my lashes. I'm pretty sure I had a big loo curl going on though.For the next hour or so this cane and went. Kept having these big, intense sobbing attacks but minimal tears, onet or two each time. Then the kids came home and I had to focus on them.at night though when I went to bed, it ago cane back to me. I was laying on my back and my con was wobbling a lot which is unusual for me. I was trying to keep quiet so as not to wake anyone. The years were running out in pretty decent volume into my ears. At some point I felt things along up in my chest and I turned over abd buried my face in my pillow so I could let some of the sobbing out. I kept it as quiet as I could. This went on fir about ten minutes until I dozed off.

And that's the news from here folks. Odd thing is while I was laying there crying I remember thinking " the folks on CL are gonna love this". Then I remember thinking what a weird thing that was to be thinking while im busy being miserable. See what you folks do to my brain?

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 13, 2014 7:44 pm  #2

Re: 3 obs

Being financially unstable can do nasty things with your mind, and that's for sure.  I been there.  Sending many prayers and many huge hugs to you and your family.  And keep us up to date on things.

Last edited by handkerchief (February 14, 2014 1:42 am)

February 13, 2014 8:02 pm  #3

Re: 3 obs

yes it can in fact at least two of my current health problems can be linked directly to the stress of this issue ongoing for the last several years and thats the doctors verdict  not mine.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera