You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2014 11:52 pm  #1

Earrings

As I have said in another part of this forum, I make and sell jewelry as a hobby. One of the reasons I think I got into this hobby is that I love it when women put their hair up and then wear nice earrings. When I was little I remember picking up a jewelry catalog and keeping it in my room because I liked looking at the pretty models with their earrings. My mother found the catalog and ended up buying me a pair of earrings like the ones the model was wearing, for my birthday. A lucky misunderstanding .

Basically a picture like this is more than enough to get my attention: http://i59.tinypic.com/5leamx.jpg

Anyone else like earrings? Or other jewelry?

Last edited by truffle (March 12, 2014 1:14 am)

March 12, 2014 5:51 am  #2

Re: Earrings

I'm more impressed by the sheer length of that model's neck.if I wore ratings that long they be banging into my shoulders. I love earrings to abd I also make jewellery. I don't think it's a fetish but I find earrings tell allot about a woman's personality. How she chooses to frame her face said allot abut her.I like people watching abd jewelry, especially earrings give allot to watch.

Last edited by inmyarms (March 12, 2014 5:52 am)

Tears are the last gift of true love.

March 12, 2014 10:31 am  #3

I don't look at earrings normally, but one of my colleagues at work once, wore some that were quite nice. They were small circles with beads on the bottom

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 12, 2014 12:51 pm  #4

Truffle can I see some of the earrings you make?

March 12, 2014 2:23 pm  #5

I'd rather not send pictures. I'm too paranoid. I am an active seller on a certain auction site.

Initially I started with painted clay studs, then I got into metalworking using copper. Right now I'm wearing a pair made from blue feathers.

Last edited by truffle (March 12, 2014 2:28 pm)

March 12, 2014 2:38 pm  #6

Feathers!! Earthy yet funky. Pity I would have loved to see your work.

Board footera