You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2014 12:36 am  #1

Michael Jackson crying like crazy in one of his songs

ok so i'm a huge michael jackson fan so i have listened to this about 50 times in the past couple days since i found it.

i found it because i'm a subscriber of the person who posted it (just in case you want to know). In his song "who is it" you can hear him sort of saying something but the music drowns it out. BUT in the acapella version he is actually crying like crazy during that part... and it makes me sad (i actually burst into tears the first time i heard it) but it's so fascinating and beautiful to me now because i've never heard him cry like that. i know not everyone likes him/think he's a freak, but i want to know what other people think!

here's the full acapella:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruVhMi1xZyQ

March 5, 2014 2:06 pm  #2

Re: Michael Jackson crying like crazy in one of his songs

I read a book about him because I also like his music, not especially him as a person but his music! There was a description about recording the song "who is it" and his crying. He must be really crying when it is mentioned in a biography.

March 6, 2014 12:51 am  #3

do you remember what book that was?

March 14, 2014 10:00 pm  #4

I am sorry, I don't remember, it was from the library and it was even in german! I just filternd the crying fact.

Board footera