You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2014 6:33 am  #1

Eyelashes

I was browsing through the forum and I didn't find a post about eyelashes. Do you also like it when the eyes water and there is a tear just at the verge of escaping the eye but still hangs on the eyelash? It is obvious for the viewer that the person is struggling with emotion but doesn't give in completely. It is like an exitement for me before the tears really are starting to flow down the face. Once the tears are streaming down and even after wiping away them the lashes stay wet  and show that somebody has been crying.

Last edited by flatter (March 15, 2014 8:04 am)

March 15, 2014 10:25 am  #2

Re: Eyelashes

It is a bit surprising we have not posted about eyelashes yet. I also love eyelashes, especially long thick eyelashes. I've witness a good number of females cry where eyelashes have played a part in the crying experience for me.

It's so beautiful to see a tear begin to form and then be held against the eyelashes. I tends to make the tear bigger - more tears come and eventully the tear finds a way between the eyelashes and streams down the cheek - stunning.

I also like eyelashes when they are soaked with tears - they tend to point in odd angles especially if the person has been directly wiping their eyes.

Also, something else which has not been discussed much is running mascara. I get very turned on when I see black tears rolling down a womans face. Oddly enough though I'm not so turned on by the post-cry smudged mascara face look.

March 15, 2014 12:58 pm  #3

I also like a tear forming on the eyelash before it falls. The only problem I find sometimes is the wait is too long or it doesn't fall at all

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 15, 2014 11:43 pm  #4

Oh that's pretty!!

Tears are the last gift of true love.

March 15, 2014 11:58 pm  #5

tearhunter wrote:

It is a bit surprising we have not posted about eyelashes yet. I also love eyelashes, especially long thick eyelashes. I've witness a good number of females cry where eyelashes have played a part in the crying experience for me.

It's so beautiful to see a tear begin to form and then be held against the eyelashes. I tends to make the tear bigger - more tears come and eventully the tear finds a way between the eyelashes and streams down the cheek - stunning.

I also like eyelashes when they are soaked with tears - they tend to point in odd angles especially if the person has been directly wiping their eyes.

Also, something else which has not been discussed much is running mascara. I get very turned on when I see black tears rolling down a womans face. Oddly enough though I'm not so turned on by the post-cry smudged mascara face look.

I'm with you 100%! Except the mascara part lol.

Last edited by offmyrocker (March 15, 2014 11:59 pm)

March 16, 2014 2:13 am  #6

Yeah I agree.I feel gross when my mascara runs. Eden it dries it leaves me looking muddy fir lack of a better word

Tears are the last gift of true love.

March 16, 2014 1:29 pm  #7

I drawn to it in a strange way. If I see big, round tear drops stuck on long, curly eyelashes, I will be very much tempted to pluck them off one by one.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera