You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2014 9:42 pm  #1

Cry baby

So I've been thinking about something. Let's say you know someone who is a cry baby. Cries a lot for anything. After a while. Does this surpass that fact you have a fettish and does it just make it annoying? And does anyone know someone like this? One of my ex best friends used to be like this. She would cry for anything. Really ugly crier too haha. After a while it would drive me nuts...

March 24, 2014 9:52 pm  #2

Re: Cry baby

Interesting question. Never thought of that. I guess it would depend on the type of fetish you have and your relationship with that person.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

March 24, 2014 11:42 pm  #3

It does get annoying, but it doesn't surpass my fetish. I just get less turned on. So, does your ex best friend do the bottom lip thingy?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 24, 2014 11:43 pm  #4

For me, it would also depend on their motive for crying, if they have one. Someone who cries to get their way or cries for emotional manipulation isn't going to set off my radar - they'll just annoy me. For me, it's all about the genuine emotion, and since I'm primarily attracted to men, it's even hotter when they cry after struggling not to do so.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

March 24, 2014 11:59 pm  #5

TorNorth wrote:

It does get annoying, but it doesn't surpass my fetish. I just get less turned on. So, does your ex best friend do the bottom lip thingy?

Nope. Just this ugly scrunchy face. lol.

Board footera