You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2014 2:06 pm  #1

young man almost crying

Yesterday I saw a young man almost crying. There was something he had to do his was afraid of. When he entered the room he already had a shaky voice and was trembling. He sat down on a chair and I spoke to him, I touched his hand and could feel all the fear inside his body. I wached his face, he had these huge blue eyes with thick and long eyelashes and I could see his eyes swimming in tears. They didn't roll down the cheeks but they collected in the eyelashes. Interestingly there were other adolescents but they didn't seem to notice the distress of this one young man, maybe it was due to respect not to humiliate him. When he left the room he was laughing, just like a little kid, laughing and tears very near together, just that he was older!

May 7, 2014 2:36 pm  #2

Re: young man almost crying

Love the blue eyes and long eyelashes

May 7, 2014 3:50 pm  #3

I had a similar sight yesterday - a young woman almost crying or post-crying. Her face was flushed and her eyes were sad and expressively wide. She was talking into the phone and was talking in that high pitched and husky voice that women have when they're crying or about to cry. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 8, 2014 11:20 am  #4

Will tell you about the woman as well, same situation as I described for the man. A bunch of other young ladys gathering around her, hugging her, comforting her, that I didn't see her face, just heard her sniffel and saw her wiping the eyes.

Board footera