You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2014 4:18 pm  #51

Re: How much is your fetish sexual?

Continuing... so, I used to think that my like of crying and my fantasies about it had nothing to do with sex. That I just wanted to comfort people hurting and to be comforted like that too. But then, I realized that my romantic feelings crying did not extend to people that are older, and that my fantasies were always about women, not men. So, I admitted to myself that there must be something sexual about it, or else why would old people and men crying not make me feel the same way that young, beautiful women crying makes me feel? A movie with two women hugging with one crying really does something for me. I do like seeing it with men too, if it's really tender and sweet, like that scene from Goodwill Hunting.

May 10, 2014 4:20 pm  #52

So..my level according to your scale is "more emotional than sexual".

May 10, 2014 4:34 pm  #53

PS. Does anyone know of any places available to virtual role play with this kind of scene? You know, the kind of thing where you say something like "If you were crying, I would do x y and z?" Hold you, caress your cheek, not allow you to hide your tears, say "Shhhh...it's okay", etc. If anyone on here does want to do non-sexual virtual role playing, I'd be down with that.

May 12, 2014 11:51 am  #54

Hello spacecase, are you male or female? When/how did your fetish begin?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 18, 2014 12:15 pm  #55

Ah, yes, an important question. I am female and female crying comforting scenarios do mote for me that male female or male male scenarios. I think my  issue started when i was lonely as a kid. I would even somtimes fantisize that some random person would see I was lonely and randomly take me into their arms for a long, emotional, soothing embrace. I think from the hugging fantasies, the crying fantasies came naturally because when else is a hug so good,so sincere than when someone is at their most vulnerable, crying? The Canadian show Catwalk with neve Campbell had an emotional crying scene during which she held a crying Mary in her arms when she found out she had tested

positive for HIV. That's the first time i remember such strong emotions surro

Board footera