You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2014 4:55 am  #1

David Lyons: Revolution - Great real tears

A scene from "Revolution" in which David Lyons is mourning the loss of his family in a car accident. He is one of the best on-screen criers I have seen in a while...produces copious amounts of real tears- no glycerin here. 

He was also astonishing in a long crying scene in "E.R." that Yellowrose mentioned a while back, but it has sadly been taken off of YouTube. 

Last edited by Squonk (November 8, 2014 3:26 am)

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

April 20, 2014 5:14 am  #2

Re: David Lyons: Revolution - Great real tears

That was great.it was too brief.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

April 22, 2014 7:03 pm  #3

Wow! I remember the scene in ER (Age of Innocence). I especially liked, that David Lyons wiped away his tears. Actually I like to see the tears flow but sometimes it just makes them more real in a film when the actor wipes them away and produces some new ones. If the tears are just flowing it is more like artificial and not like in real life.

June 7, 2014 9:52 pm  #4

Never saw David Lyons before, obviously I have missed something! Agree with you, what a great crier.
Anyone know of other crying scenes with him? I haven't seen the ER scene, must go find now...

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

Board footera