You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2014 10:30 pm  #1

The Following - Shawn Ashmore's breakdown

I found out about this episode lately by finding some pics on the net with Ashmore crying. The scene is very realistic and intense, with lots of tears, i guess he'll set a new standard of crying  in dramatic series.

http://www.videoweed.es/file/75fbdb6486979  ( it's in the last 3 minutes of the episode)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 4, 2014 10:32 pm  #2

Re: The Following - Shawn Ashmore's breakdown

Does anyone know or sees this series as to tell me wether Kevin Bacon sheds any tears in this ?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 5, 2014 7:19 pm  #3

You found the video, yay! <3

Quoting myself from this topic
I really like Shawn Ashmore's crying scene in "The Following"... esp. when I've read in articles that he went from completely fine to completely broken down. Quoting himself, "That was the hardest part of the scene for me: going from completely fine to basically crying in 45 seconds," without looking at the actual footage, only staring at green screens when they shot the scene. Awesome actor!

August 1, 2014 9:46 pm  #4

Keep wathcing this over and over again. Incredibly well acted!  Thank you Psychic Girl! What a treasure

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

August 11, 2014 9:12 pm  #5

Season 1 episode 6 Kevin Bacon hides the crying. Spoiler: he didn't  succeede in free the son of his exlover and leaves the scene. You definitely see tears in his eyes and he wipes them but they don't fall.

Board footera