You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2014 8:27 pm  #1

Linus Roache: "Priest"

Linus Roache plays a priest who has been exposed as gay and is shunned by his entire congregation... except for one young incest victim who he had tried unsuccessfully to help.  They both break down:

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

September 27, 2014 9:08 pm  #2

Re: Linus Roache: "Priest"

That was beautifully done.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

September 28, 2014 2:51 pm  #3

I simply don't get why they make  those clips unavailable everytime someone posts them on the forum .

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 28, 2014 3:03 pm  #4

I found it again here :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyu1dhmuNcE
Thanks Squank , it's a nice movie
Another scene, too bad it's so short ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43gQ_1YKqOo

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 28, 2014 9:20 pm  #5

Psychic Girl:  I think it's a geographical problem.  When I tried to open your links, it said "not available in your country"! But my original link is still good on my end.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

October 2, 2014 1:15 am  #6

Oooh, thank you so much for this clip!
His emotion is so powerful, I actually teared up watching this beautiful & touching scene...

Squonk is right, it has to do with region. I can open Squonk's link by connecting to US VPN
That link is in HD, so I got to see Linus Roache more clearly~

Board footera