You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2011 11:35 am  #11

Re: Crying dreams

Ok, I just had this dream, so better write it while it's fresh on my mind. I was watching TV and this beautiful woman won a million dollars on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire". She fell on her back and started sobbing. She sort of went "uh-uh-uh-uh-uh" and every "uh" made her bottom lip and chin jerk.

Why can't stuff like this happen more in IRL >__<

Last edited by TorNorth (November 1, 2011 11:35 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 7, 2011 9:37 pm  #12

I have crying dreams all the time... I don't remember them all but some are so clear that I wonder if they actually happened - and get disappointed when I realise they are not!

One of the most recent 'livid' dreams was of a stunning woman I see quite often as I travel to work on the train.
Recently she sat opposite me started to put her make-up on - a common occurrance in the morning.
I carefully (so not to make it obvious that I was looking) watched her put on her eyeliner - she has big stunning green eyes.
As she applied the make up i noticed her eyes water very very slightly.

That night I dreamt she was on her mobile (don't know what she was talking about) and started to get upset.
Tears filled her eyes and ever so slowly spilled over down her smooth cheeks. Her eyes turned an amazing light green as sunlight made the tears in her eyes sparkle.
She continued crying with tears rolling down her face and down her neck. She was wearing a low cut top and her tears rolled down her chest between the cleavage of her breasts!
I woke up so turned on it took me ages to get back to sleep!

I was so disappointed it was a dream  :o(

I often wonder if my vision of her crying is anything like how she cries for real - I will probably never know.

November 20, 2011 4:21 pm  #13

I had a dream last night that "the crying forum" met in person in a community center or something. One pretty hot Irish guy got up and said, "When I think about crying my eyes out, I think of my son." I'm not exactly sure what that means. Then he told us that Irish people always cry when they get rid of old coats, and he teared up just telling us about the last coat he threw away. It was a strange dream.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 20, 2011 7:07 pm  #14

Funny dream!  Now I know what to do next time I meet an Irish guy.

November 20, 2011 11:13 pm  #15

meantangerine wrote:

I had a dream last night that "the crying forum" met in person in a community center or something. One pretty hot Irish guy got up and said, "When I think about crying my eyes out, I think of my son." I'm not exactly sure what that means. Then he told us that Irish people always cry when they get rid of old coats, and he teared up just telling us about the last coat he threw away. It was a strange dream.

That is awesome, I hope you don't mind me saying that reading this made me laugh really hard!  I have really strange dreams all the time, and it's good to know I'm not the only one.  And ooh, Irish guy tearing up, that sounds yummy, even if nothing he said made any sense to you.   

Last edited by thedreamer (November 20, 2011 11:13 pm)

Board footera